Trade Marketing Manager
1. Participates in the design of the promotional materials and maintains contacts with the Key Accounts and DCs, in order to supervise all promotional activities.
2. Leading development of the Trade Marketing Strategy to achieve defined business objectives across all product categories.
3. Owning responsibility for the development, execution, and performance of all programs designed to increase presence and ultimate take-away.
4. Responsible for management and monitoring of Trade Marketing Investments and initiatives execution.
5. Contribute to the Company’s goals and objectives and improve market share, customer satisfaction and productivity performance.
6. Establishing channel strategies and implementing the associated plans.
7. Development of a trade promotional plan with key customers and channels.
8. For any form of communication directly or indirectly linked to Company/Brand equity works under strict supervision and responsibility of Marketing Dept.
9. Ensuring alignment across the Sales and Marketing organizations on field sales needs and marketing initiatives, including coordination with Corporate Trade Marketing and budget management.
10. Working closely with key customers to provide category and shopper insights to drive performance.
11. Development and delivery of new product development (NPD) plans.
12. Coordination and communication of product, price and pack changes.
13. Leading efforts to leverage the Global Brand Positioning and solidify the company’s superiority through our customers and their showrooms.
14. Providing seasoned leadership in the translation and execution of the Marketing strategy into impact programs.
15. Putting in place, monitor and improve processes to link all Marketing activities with the activities of the Sales team. Work closely with the CMO to improve processes that link corporate brand building activities and Product Development activities with Sales activities.
16. Is responsible for Sales Force Animation Programs and Actions.
17. Is actively participating to specific dedicated trainings to Sales Force.
18. Responsible for Trade Marketing / Category Management process & solutions with external & internal customers to grow the categories.
19. Develop, implement & evaluate category plans to meet profit objectives.
20. Manage and evaluate trade promotion levels to achieve maximum returns.
1. Bachelor’s degree in business related discipline.
2. 4 – 6 years stretching experience in similar position preferably in the FMCG sector.
3. Perfect standard of written and spoken English, Command over Arabic.
4. Good knowledge of Markets.
5. Good project management skills.
6. Excellent presentation skills.
7. Strong interpersonal skills.
8. Leadership and Team Management skills.
9. Project management skills.
10. Used to interpreting data and driving value adding insights.
11. Budget management experience.
12. The ability and ambition to progress your career rapidly.
13. Organized and determined persistent person.
14. Good and effective communication and negotiation skills, leadership.
15. Proactive and Team player.
16. Able to promote cross functional effectiveness.
17. Decision making oriented & able to quickly react to changing environment.
18. Training skills.
19. Able to communicate at different organization levels.
About the Company
About the Company
Sunbulah Group is the continuation of a long journey that has started in 1980.
Our purpose is to provide the best quality in food processing and manufacturing, in order to meet the utmost satisfaction of our customers and consumers
Our existing facilities in Saudi Arabia have increased in size by more than 8 times since the company was formed, and our production capacity has increased by over 20 times. Moreover, through our aim to benefit from globalization, we have ventured into a new world-class production facility in Cairo, Egypt.
We are proud to say that we produce more than 400 products out of eight factories located in two countries. As market leaders and pioneers in the food industry in the region, we believe it is our responsibility to set the highest standards for the market, and expand in more products, facilities, industries, and regions to serve our customers with utmost sincerity.