Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Life Sciences (Pharmaceutical Market)
Randstad Middle East
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Life Sciences - Sales & Marketing Desk within the Pharmaceutical and FMCG Markets
Are you a naturally driven individual, motivated by success and looking to take your career in a new direction?
We are looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant for our Randstad office in Dubai. Working closely with one of our Principal Consultants, you will learn all facets of the recruitment business including sourcing, selection, interview techniques, understanding and managing candidate expectations, interview coaching, new business development, account management, relationship management and negotiation.
After 6-12 months (depending on performance) your Principal Consultant will take a step back from your day to day activity as you begin to build your own client-base on the road to becoming an autonomous and fully trained Recruitment Consultant.
What’s in it for you? The formula for successful recruitment is simple: the harder you work the more successful you are. Recruitment Consultants begin to see the fruits of their labour in the 2nd year in the job with the most successful earning salaries in excess of 2nd year lawyers, doctors and other professions that have required years of study for which to qualify. Add to that the fact that you learn skills that are invaluable in all aspects of business and life: negotiation, relationship management, assertiveness, sales skills, discipline and hard work.
It’s not all hard work though, Randstad are well known for looking after their employees. This year everyone in the MENA office was flown to Istanbul to attend the Randstad 50th Anniversary, we had VIP days at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, monthly office parties, dress down days and yet again we appeared in the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies To Work For.
• Career focused - you have to know what you want from your career in the short, medium and long term
• Intelligent - you’ll need to be quick on your feet and credible when you’re dealing with Managing Directors of global businesses
• Hard working - if you want to sit in an office twiddling your thumbs all day, this is not the job for you. You will work hard but you’ll be well rewarded
• Disciplined - if you can listen and take on board good advice from more experienced people, you’ll do well in this role
• Tenacity - the first year in this position will be challenging. We are looking for the type of person who, when they fall, picks themselves up, learns from their mistakes and improves as a result.
This is a great opportunity for someone who recognises sales ability in themselves and is willing to work hard to achieve their own potential.
About the Company
Over 30 years of local industry experience.
New name, proven expertise In 2009, recruitment leaders Beresford Blake Thomas (BBT), Hill McGlynn and Ma Foi integrated under the Randstad brand to form Randstad Middle East.
Experience and local knowledge are essential commodities within the Middle East region, so it made perfect sense to combine 30 years recruitment experience in the Gulf, providing a larger, more streamlined service to our clients and candidates.
As well as having the largest geographical footprint of any recruiter, Randstad is the worlds largest specialist recruitment provider, employing over 28,000 members of staff and helping over 2.5 million people find work every year. With an enviable reputation worldwide, we have an established and respected presence in the Middle East, and are the preferred choice for specialist staffing solutions in more customary and emerging markets across the entire region.
- Accounting & Finance
- Advertising, Media & PR
- Construction & Engineering
- Hospitality & Retail
- HR & Business Support
- IT & Telecommunications & Electronics
- Oil & Gas
- Pharmaceutical & FMCG
- Property & Real Estate
- Sales & Marketing
- Executive Search & Selection
- Facilities Management