Training Academy Manager – Fashion Retail
Aspiriti Recruitment Group
Our Client is the KSA’s leading, sophisticated and quality-driven Fashion Retail business group with progressive operation across Middle East and CIS countries. The Group’s portfolio includes international luxury and non-luxury brands.
The Group is committed to excellence in delivering quality and customer service composes of experienced, professional and ambitious diversified. The Group has been recognized by its reputation as a fast growing, successful and dynamic Group with a number of operations situated at the main business areas across KSA territory.
They are looking to recruit a dynamic and hands-on TRAINING ACADEMY MANAGER to develop an efficient plan for the Academy to deliver training within KSA.
• To develop the Academy’s educational and training policies and its programs plan according to the company’s general policy.
• To develop the strategic plan for the Academy within the company’s general policy, specify its strategic goals to achieve the Academy’s vision and follow up on achieving it.
• To develop the yearly operation plan for the Academy including its marketing and financial plan or approving, follow up and achieving the plan set by top management.
• Budget setting and approval in addition to continuous improvement on the financial stability.
• Approval for the KPI’s of all departments, general and yearly goals.
• Technical and managerial supervision on direct reports and evaluating their performance and achievements. Develop direct reports skills and abilities and suggest improvement programs.
• Develop the general training plan, approve training material design, and follow up on training outcomes and its impact on trainees and the local society.
• Training needs assessment for employees.
• Managing , develop and improve training including induction, entry job level trainings, life skills, coaching, technical, managerial, etc. and liaising with Brand needs according to world class standards.
• Training material development and license from concerned department/ organization.
• Communicating with local / international institutes and organizations to enhance the academy practices according to best practice and benchmark training materials.
• Improve the efficiency of training, evaluate outcomes and measure after training impact.
• Implement Coaching system in Academy, stores, head office, etc.
• Research and development on all trainings material and training plans.
• Monthly report on Academy performance.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Minimum 5 years hands-on Training and Learning Development delivery and management.
• Exposure in Fashion Retail industry is a plus.
• Effective planning and management skills
• Effective training and presentation skills
• Experience in multi-site training and development management environment.
• Demonstrates an excellent leadership, time management, organizational and reporting skills.
• A Superior Level Communication skill in English and Arabic is a plus.
About the Company
About the Company
Founded in 2002, Aspiriti Recruitment Group is a leading recruitment consultancy in the Middle East, North Africa and Eastern Europe. We partner with clients to assist them to achieve their organisational goals through the sourcing of outstanding talent for their business.
Our strategically based offices in Dubai and Malta, gives immediate access to talent and clients in key locations.
Aspiriti Recruitment Group is the ultimate place to source outstanding talent or to find your next career move!