Training & Development Manager
Our client is an established hotel brand with locations across 15 different countries.
Due to recent expansion they now require an Training & Development Manager to join its HR team.
Reporting to the Head of L&D, this role will require an experienced Training / Learning & Development professional with experience in the following areas:
• Identifying training and development needs within an organisation through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with business managers and human resources departments;
• Designing and developing training and development programmes based on both the organisation's and the individual's needs;
• Considering the costs of planned programmes and keeping within budgets as assessing the return on investment of any training or development programme is becoming increasingly important;
• Working in a team to produce programmes that are satisfactory to all relevant parties in an organisation, such as line managers, accountants and senior managers at board level;
• Developing effective induction programmes;
• Conducting appraisals;
• Devising individual learning plans;
• Producing training materials for in-house courses;
• Managing the delivery of training and development programmes and, in a more senior role, devising a training strategy for the organisation;
• Monitoring and reviewing the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers;
• Ensuring that statutory training requirements are met;
• Helping line managers and trainers solve specific training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups;
• Having an understanding of e-learning techniques, and where relevant, being involved in the creation and/or delivery or e-learning packages.
As the ideal candidate you must have the following:
• Hold a relevant bachelors degree
• Have at least 3 years in a training/L&D role
• Previous experience working in a 5 star hotel organization
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluent English writing skills
The following package is associated with this job grade:
10,000AED basic salary
1500 Transport allowance
Medical and Flights - family status
About the Company
About the Company
RealHR was established in 2007 as a generalist HR management consultancy. Its aim is to meet the ever increasing need in the UAE for expert HR services in a country where enterprise is booming and employment law is being developed continuously.
Market changes and client demand have led to significant developments within the UAE. In particular the last couple of years have seen the increasing development of the importance of good people management practices and the need for high calibre staff to create competitive advantage. These two key areas have been proven globally to be the key to business success and growth.
RealHR prides itself on the in-depth knowledge of HR & Recruitment, so that our clients can focus on their core business. We tailor our service to match the needs of our clients so they get effective, timely and pragmatic help, advice and support when they need it, at a price they can afford to pay.