Treasury & Risk Manager – Grade 7 – FMCG
We have a client, a large FMCG group of companies looking to fill in the post of Treasury & Risk Manager- Reporting to the Financial Controller.
Responsible for the following areas:
- Monitoring of Company overall Cash flow
- Direct cash management for the Company including forecasting, collection, disbursement, investment of excess funds and short term borrowing
- Maintaining & developing the financing facilities and relationships with banks & other financial institution, timely renewal of credit facilities agreements & optimizing the financial cost
- Responsible for executing, managing and reporting hedge position and resolving foreign currency exposure issues
- Responsible for company’s assets insurance coverage, reviewing the existing insurance policies and highlight areas of risk or cost optimization, follow up with the insurance broker on outstanding claims and their settlement, timely lodging of claims and ensure that no claim is rejected
- Supervising and ensuring that the staff is adequately performing their job responsibilities and meeting their goals.
- Maintaining bank reconciliation and ensuring all reconciliations are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Reviewing and preparing all necessary schedules for the year-end external audit and quarterly reviews pertaining to his area
- Identify, recommend and implement policies and procedures, operational controls and standards to ensure effective and efficient cash management
Knowledge, Skills and abilities
- Knowledge of treasury concepts, Funding, cash management, FX
- Ability to effectively lead and motivate a team to deliver to tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritize work and keep focused on key deliverables when unexpected challenges arise
- Self starter who can make decisions within agreed scope of responsibility but also seeks advice and support when needed
- Strong financial acumen, preferably with finance or treasury professional qualifications
- Ability to use Microsoft Office and SAP to a competent standard
Qualification & Experience
University graduate with major in Accounting / Finance. MBA or any professional accounting qualification will be preferred.
Minimum 7 years experience in treasury functions with medium / large size preferably manufacturing organizations
Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
Fluent in English
About the Company
About the Company
JUC Worldwide is a premier recruitment consultancy based in Dubai. Our innovative approach and commitment to excellence has earned us an impressive record of placing high calibre professionals across a wide range of organizations regionally.
JUC Worldwide has gained the reputation of being one of the industry’s most reliable hiring resources.
Our goal is to partner with progressive companies to increase productivity, reduce costly turnover, and increase efficiencies though a proven systematic hiring and selection process. We continue to be one of the fastest growing placement firms.