Tyre Sales Executive – Al Futtaim Auto Centers
Al Futtaim Group
Al-Futtaim is regarded as a pioneer in the Gulf region's Automotive industry and encompasses every aspect of the Automotive business; from passenger and commercial vehicles and construction equipment sales and service, to used car sales and rental and leasing.
A comprehensive network of showrooms and service centres covers the UAE and Gulf region providing customers with convenience, choice and the highest standards of after sales service. Al-Futtaim represents some of the world's most popular and desirable automotive brands including; Toyota, Lexus, Hino, Honda, Volvo, Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge.
Al Futtaim's Automotive Division have formed a new division under its umbrella, ALAC, this will incorporateÂ the tyres and batteries division, workshop equipment division and body shop division. This new service division will be one of a kind in the UAE offering end to end solutions for commercial and retail customers alike.We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Tyre Sales Executive to work within our Tyre Operations in Abu Dhabi.
The primary focus of the role will be toÂ achieve and exceed allocated unit sales targets, by ensuring maximum customer satisfaction.
Your main duties within the role include the following:
* Sales Volume: Achieve and maintain the Company prescribed sales standardsÂ with regards to tyre and battery sales operations, which improves and maintains company and brand image and prestige
* Business Objectives: Achieve or exceed the allocated sales target
* Customer Satisfaction: Achieve or exceed CSI objectives, thereby ensuring maximum customer satisfaction and repeat sales
* Company Sales and Prospecting Systems: Adhere to company sales and prospecting systems. Achieve or exceed the target on number of prospects logged which ensures achievement of Company's business objectives and a larger customer/prospect base
* Cash and Credit Control: Ensure that Company procedures are adhered to while handling cash and credit customers. This ensures safety of cash and minimal chances of any loss
* Improvement and Upgrading: Constantly improve and update knowledge, especially product range, features, general automotive industry, new features and their benefits, technical developments, market trends, selling techniques and customer handling skills which in-turn enhance performance considerably
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
* Minimum 2-3 years sales experience in tyres and batteries or car sales
* Able to deal effectively, openly and positively
* Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
* Must have a good command of the English Language and Arabic is preferable
* Excellent organisational skills and ability to show initiative
* Self motivated, reliable and confident
* Positive attitude and ability to work well with others
* Competent to analyse the market situation, identify customer needs
* Ability to deal effectively with pressure and stress
* Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills both oral and written
* Possess organisation and time management skills with demonstrated ability to follow sales process
* Educational degreeÂ is essential
* Good knowledge of MS Office products
About the Company
About the Company
Established in the 1930's, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940's and 50's saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
The Group comprises a diverse range of strategically positioned operating subsidiaries and associate companies, structured to give the Al-Futtaim Group the flexibility and versatility to keep ahead of local competition while keeping pace with the ever-evolving global business scenario. The Group’s continued investment in world-class systems technology is clear evidence of its commitment to maintain leading edge performance and service delivery.
The success of the Al-Futtaim Group can be attributed to a business approach that combines the ability to change with the traditional values of integrity, service and social responsibility that define its core business philosophy. This, linked with the Group’s belief in decentralisation, gives the heads of the operating companies a high degree of functional autonomy and authority, providing the Group with essential flexibility, and individual employees a clearly defined work culture and sense of responsibility.