UI/UX Designer and Developer
The Senior UI/UX Designer & Developer will collaborate with other members of the User Experience Design Team and Developers to create a world class user experience for the Company's products. This candidate will be a key member in the team who drives the user experience for next generation products and is responsible for ensuring their designs are simple, intuitive and user driven to support the company's mission and brand.
Job Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Identify, address and solve complex user interface and information design challenges
- Work with user-flows and wireframes to deliver designs of UI components and Web applications
- Create design solutions that fully represent user, business, and brand, market, requirements
- Produce visual design mock-ups and develop rapid prototypes in Flash and/or HTML, CSS
- Be a librarian of UI and UX components, and custodian of style guides and mark-up quality
- Work with the User Experience Manager to incorporate user feedback into designs
- Independently work with business owners, marketing and technology teams on various interfaces and marketing-driven content
- Minimum 5 years of experience in designing/building Web sites and Web applications
- Bachelor Degree in Graphics Design and/or relevant work experience
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat and Flash
- An HTML/CSS/jQuery Ninja
- Highly dynamic and artistically creative
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- An online portfolio is a must.
About the Company
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.