Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
• Provide a professional maintenance service to one of the biggest operator in Oman.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• The first technical owner of VAS issue;
• To be responsible of the KPI and SLA of VAS;
• To be first responsible of escalation of network critical alarms and problems;
• Second line support with necessary expertise to resolve issues escalated from first line diagnostics
• Provide guidance and implementation for software delivery and upgrades
• Provide technical reports to identify cause of problems, and give preventive guidance to avoid same problem happen again
• Escalate the trouble ticket to Third Line when they cannot solve it, and monitor it until solved
• Prepare implement plan and call review meeting for Service Provisioning
• Configure needed resources for Service Provisioning
• Fulfill the Service configuration and activation according to plan for Service Provisioning
• Network and service performance data collection
• Assist in specifying performance measurement parameters, such as type of data and collection frequency
• Set-up and initiation of data collection
• Collection and administration of performance data
• Performance reporting
• Compilation of reports based on network performance data
• Performance report administration
• Periodically evaluate the Network subscriber growth patterns and assess these trends
• Prepare implement and rollback plan and call a review meeting for configuration request
• Fulfill the configuration plan for configuration request
• Record and report the process and final effect for configuration request
• Network resource utilization monitoring
• Traffic monitoring
• Traffic management/analysis
• Recommendation of the capacity expansion
• Fulfill the capacity expansion
• Routine Inspection
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Electrical & Electronics) / Telecommunications / Computer Science/ or related fields.
• Minimum 2 years or more experiences as VAS back office engineer or related VAS positions.
• Preferable with experiences on VAS platforms of specific vendors like Convergys, Telenity, OHI, Wireless Media, Ericsson.
• Preferable with experiences on VAS systems like SMSC, SMPP-GW, VoiceMail, VoiceSMS, RBT, SDP(Service Delivery Platform), RSC(Roaming Service Center), USSD, Collect Call, WAP/WEB Portal, Mobile TV, MMSC, WAP-GW, ADC & OTA, MTA(Mail Transfer Agent).
• Good knowledge in operating systems like Windows, Red hat or SUSE Linux, SUN Solaris and etc.
• Good knowledge in database like MySQL, SQL, Oracle and etc.
• Good knowledge of shell scripting.
• Good knowledge in Network, Switch, Router, Firewall, TCP/IP protocol and etc.
• Good Troubleshooting skills.
About the Company
About the Company
- Saudi Networkers Services Founded in late 2001, SNS was initially established as a joint venture between Networkers International (Networkers MSB) a UK based company and Saudi Networkers Services a Saudi based company.
- SNS has more than 1,600 employees across the MENA region.
- SNS is an ISO 9001 certified company.
- SNS reaches 380 Contractors till the moment in KSA Only.
- Extensive database 70,000+ Active professional candidates.
- Experienced in our field with more than 8 years of doing such a