Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
• Provide a professional maintenance service to one of the biggest operator in Oman.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• The first technical owner of VAS issue;
• To be responsible of the KPI and SLA of VAS;
• To be first responsible of escalation of network critical alarms and problems;
• Second line support with necessary expertise to resolve issues escalated from first line diagnostics
• Provide guidance and implementation for software delivery and upgrades
• Provide technical reports to identify cause of problems, and give preventive guidance to avoid same problem happen again
• Escalate the trouble ticket to Third Line when they cannot solve it, and monitor it until solved
• Prepare implement plan and call review meeting for Service Provisioning
• Configure needed resources for Service Provisioning
• Fulfill the Service configuration and activation according to plan for Service Provisioning
• Network and service performance data collection
• Assist in specifying performance measurement parameters, such as type of data and collection frequency
• Set-up and initiation of data collection
• Collection and administration of performance data
• Performance reporting
• Compilation of reports based on network performance data
• Performance report administration
• Periodically evaluate the Network subscriber growth patterns and assess these trends
• Prepare implement and rollback plan and call a review meeting for configuration request
• Fulfill the configuration plan for configuration request
• Record and report the process and final effect for configuration request
• Network resource utilization monitoring
• Traffic monitoring
• Traffic management/analysis
• Recommendation of the capacity expansion
• Fulfill the capacity expansion
• Routine Inspection
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Electrical & Electronics) / Telecommunications / Computer Science/ or related fields.
• Minimum 2 years or more experiences as VAS back office engineer or related VAS positions.
• Preferable with experiences on VAS platforms of specific vendors like Convergys, Telenity, OHI, Wireless Media, Ericsson.
• Preferable with experiences on VAS systems like SMSC, SMPP-GW, VoiceMail, VoiceSMS, RBT, SDP(Service Delivery Platform), RSC(Roaming Service Center), USSD, Collect Call, WAP/WEB Portal, Mobile TV, MMSC, WAP-GW, ADC & OTA, MTA(Mail Transfer Agent).
• Good knowledge in operating systems like Windows, Red hat or SUSE Linux, SUN Solaris and etc.
• Good knowledge in database like MySQL, SQL, Oracle and etc.
• Good knowledge of shell scripting.
• Good knowledge in Network, Switch, Router, Firewall, TCP/IP protocol and etc.
• Good Troubleshooting skills.
About the Company
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing recruitment solutions to Telecommunication, Oil & Energy, Technology and Engineering arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams those are specialized in their assigned industry sector. Saudi Networkers founded in late 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations and their deadlines.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies with more than 1100+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.