After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Visual Merchandiser / Graphic Designer
Leading multi-brand fashion retailer based in Dubai with operations throughout the Middle East region is experiencing huge growth in both sales & new stores. As part of their continued growth plans they are now seeking a VM / Graphic Designer with combined skills for their creative VM team.
• Reporting to the Visual Merchandise Manager you will be tasked with coordinating VM material & standards across a number of key fashion brands
• Be involved in preparing VM standards / manuals / training material for use in store
• Involved in a rapid store rollout within the region ensuring visual / promotional material is in line with marketing & brand strategy
• Working with the internal Marketing / Buying / PR team to set a promotional calendar
• Ensure consistency across all stores including windows, signage, lighting, presentation & best sellers etc.
• Creating new promotional material that would be suitable for the Middle East market while maintaining international brand integrity
• Developing & updating the Visual Merchandise manual
• Working with local shop fitting partners on store design, fit outs etc.
• Minimum of 3 years hands on store based Visual Merchandise experience COMBINED with Graphic Design / Desktop Publishing experience
• Recent experience of working with either fashion, cosmetics, beauty or department stores is highly desirable
• Solid experience in using Photoshop, InDesign, MS Office is essential
• A strong creative and structured approach to visual concepts, window design & in store flow
• Although a tertiary qualification is not essential formal visual merchandising training or graphic design would be well regarded
• An outgoing, positive & adaptable personality is critical for working in the Middle East along with an element of patience working in a multi-cultural team environment
• Excellent communication, computer skills and solid career history is essential for this position
About the Company
Quantum Search combines over 11 years professional services recruitment experience in the United Kingdom, Australia and Dubai. Our Dubai based operations continue our global vision of delivering high quality, timely and professional recruitment services across a number of key industry sectors in the middle management to executive boardroom levels. We make a firm commitment to all our clients, whether you are seeking staff or seeking a new career… we don’t distinguish on the quality of service commitment to you as our customer. “People first” is our commitment to you….
Industries We Recruit:
* Retail Sector
* Property & Malls
* Information Technology