Visual Merchandiser – Home Furnishings
For the past decade, Bath & Body Works has reinvented the personal care industry with the introduction of fragrant flavorful indulgences, including shower gels, lotions, candles and accessories. With a focus on creating and offering the best products, and an emphasis on innovation from nature, Bath & Body Works is destined to become the ultimate personal care destination.
In other words, a 21st century apothecary integrating health, beauty and well-being. Combining the introduction of spa products that are easily used at home with the incorporation of simple rituals into daily life, Bath & Body Works is committed to helping consumers improve their emotional and physical being. We have accomplished this by combining traditional spa treatments with botanical and natural ingredients, then developing an extensive collection of advanced, easy-to-use personal care products with proven effectiveness.
Bath & Body Works was founded in New Albany, Ohio in the fall of 1990, and has always prided itself on the innovation, quality and performance of its products. A division of Limited Brands, Inc., Bath & Body Works now has more than 1,600 stores nationwide.
Implements latest commercial practice to maintain the most effective visual merchandising standards, both for brand guidelines and effective visual presentation of Alshaya stores and merchandise.
* Ensuring that the highest standards ofÂ visual merchandising are implemented and maintained in the stores
* Assist in driving sales target up through the brand standards and focus on current commercial trends
* Ensure that Brand identitied and agreed standards are upheld
* Liaise with Brand teams to deliver their specific requirements
* Control and manage seasonal workshops for own developments and assist in transferring new initiatives and best practice to VM team members.
Skills & Experience:
* Minimum 2 - 3 Years of experience in the same field
* Dynamic, Proactive & Creative Awareness of current Fashion & Merchandising Techniques
* Ability to work under pressure
* Excellent communication and organizational skills is paramount for this role
About the Company
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the worlds most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Changs, The Cheesecake Factory, Victorias Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania. The company operates over 2,800 stores across diverse customer sectors: Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment.
Alshayas stores can be found in markets across the Middle East and North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and the company employs more than 44,000 people from over 110 nationalities.
The company has established itself as the industry leader across these territories through a combination of local market understanding and a comprehensive commitment to customer service. Growth in each of its operating divisions and brands is supported by continuous investment in talent and infrastructure. It applies best practices in retail operations, merchandising, marketing, information technology, logistics, real estate, human resources and financial controls.
M.H. Alshaya Co. is the retail business of the Alshaya Group, which was founded in Kuwait in 1890 and today represents one of the most dynamic companies in the Middle East. In addition to its retail operations, the Alshaya Group is active in a number of other sectors including real estate, automotive, hotels, trading and investments.