After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Visual Merchandiser – Marks & Spencer
Al Futtaim Group
Visual Merchandiser - Marks & Spencer, Al Ghurair Centre
Marks & Spencer, part of Al Futtaim Retail, is a globally recognised retail brand offering stylish, high quality, great value clothing and home products as well as outstanding foods.
With 18 Stores currently located across the GCC including locations in the UAE, Oman, Egypt, Bahrain, Kuwait and Qatar there is further growth planned withÂ an additional four stores to open in 2012 to further strengthen this exciting brand within the Middle East market.We are looking ro recruit a Visual Merchandiser to join the team in our new Marks & Spencer store in Al Ghurair Centre, Dubai.
Reporting to the Area Visual Merchandiser, you will be responsible for:
* Implementing and maintaining the M&S brand image within the store, ensuring visual consistency.
* Providing customers with the most inspirational shopping experience possible.
* Maintaining effective communication with store colleagues and the RVM / Manager VM.
* Accurately implement all company Visual Merchandising policies.
* Implement easy to shop store grids
* Use the appropriate product handing techniques on different types of equipment.
* Implement well styled mannequins in line with the styling policy.
* Use appropriate styling techniques and the correct visual elements in the relevant areas to aid customer segmentation
* Implement window display guidelines on time and on brand
* Implement seasonal launches and events on time and on brand.
To be successful in winning this role, you will be able to demonstrate:
* Bachelor's degree or a diploma in interior design, fashion design , fine arts or other related area of study from an accredited institution.
* Post Graduate degree in the field of marketing, visual merchandising, retailing will be an advantage or any other related field of study with more than 2 years experience in visual merchandising.
* Strong Business Acumen and the ability to communicate with business partners at all levels
* Planning and organising skills
* Knowledge of MS OfficeÂ with any Graphic software
* Ability to identify business opportunities
About the Company
Established in the 1930's, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940's and 50's saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
The Group comprises a diverse range of strategically positioned operating subsidiaries and associate companies, structured to give the Al-Futtaim Group the flexibility and versatility to keep ahead of local competition while keeping pace with the ever-evolving global business scenario. The Group’s continued investment in world-class systems technology is clear evidence of its commitment to maintain leading edge performance and service delivery.
The success of the Al-Futtaim Group can be attributed to a business approach that combines the ability to change with the traditional values of integrity, service and social responsibility that define its core business philosophy. This, linked with the Group’s belief in decentralisation, gives the heads of the operating companies a high degree of functional autonomy and authority, providing the Group with essential flexibility, and individual employees a clearly defined work culture and sense of responsibility.