After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Visual Merchandiser - Toys R Us
Al Futtaim Group
Visual Merchandiser - Toys R Us - Dubai Festival City
Toys R Us is the largest specialty toy store in the world. Launched by the Al Futtaim Group in Dubai in 1995, Toys R Us now exist in twelve locations in the Pan Gulf market and has emerged as undisputed market leader for all children related products. The stores offer an unrivalled range of toys, games, sporting goods, electronics, software, baby products, childrens apparel and juvenile furniture all under one roof.
We are seeking to hire a Visual Merchandiser for our Toys "R" Us store in Dubai Festival City. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Visual display and merchandising standards in the store
- Creating communication boards on promotions and store activities
- Proper handling and maintenance of in-store visual display equipment
- Conducting daily floor walks to check for damages on visual display
- Conducting training for staff on visual principals and store keeping standards
- Strong communication skills
- Planning and organising skills
- Decision making ability
- Knowledge of MS Office and any Graphic software
- Assertiveness and creativity
- You should to be graduated in Fine Arts and should have at least 2 years of experience in visual merchandising.
About the Company
Established in the 1930's, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940's and 50's saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
The Group comprises a diverse range of strategically positioned operating subsidiaries and associate companies, structured to give the Al-Futtaim Group the flexibility and versatility to keep ahead of local competition while keeping pace with the ever-evolving global business scenario. The Groups continued investment in world-class systems technology is clear evidence of its commitment to maintain leading edge performance and service delivery.
The success of the Al-Futtaim Group can be attributed to a business approach that combines the ability to change with the traditional values of integrity, service and social responsibility that define its core business philosophy. This, linked with the Groups belief in decentralisation, gives the heads of the operating companies a high degree of functional autonomy and authority, providing the Group with essential flexibility, and individual employees a clearly defined work culture and sense of responsibility.