After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
We currently have a vacancy for enthusiastic and experienced Visual Merchandisers to work within our luxury boutiques in Dubai.
- Visual Merchandisers use their design skills to promote the Store's image and enhance brand values, whilst driving the achievement of the Store sales objectives.
- They also offer an exceptional shopping experience through product presentation keeping in mind the seasonal trends and the Store's commercial needs.
- Previous retail and visual merchandising experience
- A strong team player with a 'can do' attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Passion for luxury fashion
- Creative, imaginative and energetic
- Outgoing, confident and professional
- Have an interest in fashion, design, art, blogging etc.
- The ability to communicate and build rapport
- Immaculate personal presentation;
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
About the Company
Founded in Florence in 1921, Gucci is one of the world's leading luxury fashion brands.
With a renowned reputation for quality and Italian craftsmanship, Gucci designs, manufactures and distributes highly desirable products such as leather goods (handbags, small leather goods, and luggage), shoes, ready-to-wear, silks, timepieces and fine jewellery. Eyewear and fragrances are manufactured and distributed under license by global industry leaders in these two sectors.
Gucci products are sold exclusively through a network of directly operated boutiques (376 as of December 2011) and a small number of selected department and specialty stores.
Gucci is a growing and dynamic business which prides itself on the spirit and professionalism of its employees worldwide. Gucci continually seeks to attract industry-leading professionals who are entrepreneurial by nature and thrive within a flat, performance-orientated organization. The teamwork among Gucci's employees is the foundation of the company's success.
Gucci is committed to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate in the terms or conditions of employment because of age, race, color, creed, sex, national origin, physical disability, mental disability, marital status, sexual preference or citizenship status.