After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
A Leading Retail company in Kuwait.
Visual merchandiser is part of an in-store retail team that designs and maintains store windows and displays so that products look their best. This position requires knowledge of fashion trends and marketing, as well as the skills to track stock and coordinate promotions. The visual merchandising of a store is key to keeping the environment professional, on trend and profitable.
- liaising with teams such as buying, design and marketing to create design themes and plans, often months in , including window and in-store displays, signage and pricing concepts;
- conducting research on current and future trends in design and lifestyle, and associated target market features;
- meeting with business, sales managers and retail managers to discuss sales strategies;
- working with architectural features of stores to maximise the available space;
- visiting braches to coach in-store visual merchandising or sales teams to interpret the guidelines and training them in the execution of the visual concept;
- assembling or dismantling visual displays in windows or in-store;
- leading and motivating teams to complete displays to tight deadlines;
- seeking feedback from colleagues and customers on the visual impact of displays and implementing changes.
* using artistic skills or computer-aided design (CAD) packages, such as AutoCAD, Mockshop or Adobe Creative Suite, to create visuals and plans;
* 3- 4 years experience
* Degree in Business, or Marketing, or Design
About the Company
A leading retail company in Kuwait.