Visual Merchandising Coordinator – Clinique
Estee Lauder Companies
- Responsible for the implementation and timely execution of Visual Merchandising standards of the brand/s in the region in line with the Brand guidelines.
- Collaborate with Marketing Department, Sales & Education Managers, and Store Design Manager – providing visual merchandising support for Retail Stores.
- Coordinate the distribution and movement of existing display materials and open service locators.
- Ensure equipment and collateral are ordered by distributors/retailers and that optimum stock levels are maintained
- Create and distribute merchandising planograms to the markets based on new door openings/requirements
- Responsible for the renewal of VM equipment in existing stores
- Preparation of merchandising dossiers for all launches and promo activities (shelf merchandising guidelines.
- Preparation of photo-reports of launches, promo activities and counter openings.
- Collaborate with Marketing team and store design to forecast for new tester stands/updates for related programs.
- Monitor, track & coordinate VM collaterals shipment..
- Responsible for timely forecast of all merchandise related collateral through IMW/IMD in line with budget and market requirements
- Implementation and use of VM software designing locally relevant planograms as per individual counter needs
- Responsible for installation of locators and communication strips for new counter and refits.
- Responsible for the production, implementation and execution of all visual merchandising materials in all stores to support monthly focuses and to meet deadline.
- Conduct weekly, monthly store visits to ensure high visual standards. Ensure that the marketing focus is executed accurately in all stores.
- Ensure that the ‘Quick Guide to Merchandising’ is followed accurately in all stores.
- Build and maintain a good work relationship with Counter Managers, Merchandising Expert s in-store display and Department Managers.
- Liaise with the field and team in the Regional office to monitor the VM effectiveness.
- Support store teams & events team’s on day to day enquiries related to VM.
- Communicate new and changes on VM standards to all employees.
- Conduct weekly or monthly VM workshop.
- Work with appropriate suppliers to source all elements needed to achieve the Global Window execution within agreed budget.
-Manage budget effectively whilst looking for new ways to maximize the budget without compromising on quality.
- Complete and compile store visit checklist and report any discrepancies/deviations from VM standard to the line manager for review and action.
- Compile monthly analysis of VM activity, to identify successes and plan future activity.
- Travel to key markets to evaluate and work on the VM improvement.
- Business degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years of merchandising experience, preferably in retail or cosmetics
- Strong organization & time management skills
- Self-motivation: a self starter with ability to work on multiple projects
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Very strong in Microsoft Office, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop and InDesign
- Preference given to those familiar with AutoCad and/or Vectorworks
- Great attention to detail
- Creative head that is keen to come up with new concepts/ideas/layouts
- Understanding of technical drawings/layouts
- Hands-on approach
- Passion for visual merchandising
About the Company
About the Company
Founded in 1946, this technologically advanced, innovative company has gained a worldwide reputation for elegance, luxury and superior quality. Our products come with a promise to uphold the finest standards of excellence. Through extensive research and stringent product evaluation, we are pleased to bring you skincare, makeup and fragrance products that are both gentle and highly effective.
Estée Lauder products are sold in more than 135 countries and territories. In the U.S., they are available in better department stores and specialty stores and online.