Visual Merchandising Manager – Core
Visual Merchandising Manager - Core - KSA (WP)
Alshaya Retail covers a wide variety of sectors, including the latest and best recognized names in Fashion, Footwear, Kid's clothing, Health and Beauty, Homestyle, Casual Dining, Prescription Eyewear, Pharmaceuticals and Sports fashion.
By bringing top Retail concepts to local malls and high streets we ensure the delivery of a truly unique international shopping experience.
The Gamut of Alshaya's Core Brands include
Dorothy Perkins is a favourite on the high street with over 570 stores nationwide, making us one of the largest female fashion chains in the UK. Dorothy Perkins is accessible, affordable and fashionable. The collections are updated every three weeks to meet customer needs. Our fashion is designed for all: sizes 8-22, tall (5ft 8 and over), petite (5 ft 3 and under), maternity, lingerie and accessories.
Wallis, founded as a small boutique in London fashionable Islington in 1923, now boasts 134 UK solus stores and 126 Wallis concession outlets. The success of the brand is owed to a strong belief in the distinctive Wallis signature.
Evans, For over 30 years, Evans has occupied a unique position in the UK market, offering a one-stop shop for size 16+ customers. Evans has special expertise in designing, fitting and styling the latest fashions to flatter the fuller-figure women.
Evans sells confidence, not just clothes. Evans has long been a friend to these women, who are mostly ignored by high street retailers. The customers who shop in Evans are aged between 24 and 55 years.
The Visual Merchandising Manager implements latest commercial practice to maintain the most effective visual merchandising standards, both for brand guidelines and effective visual presentation of Alshaya stores and merchandise.
In addition, the Visual Merchandising Manager manages & coordinates visual merchandising to drive sales performance through effective store layouts & window displays and maintains the most effective visual merchandising standards including for promotions and all other general visual presentation opportunities across all operating markets.
* Ensuring that the highest standards ofÂ visual merchandising are implemented and maintained in the stores.
* Assist in driving sales target up through the brand standards and focus on current commercial trends.
* Ensure that Brand identified and agreed standards are upheld.
* Liaise with Brand teams to deliver their specific requirements.
* Control and manage seasonal workshops for own developments and assist in transferring new initiatives and best practice to VM team members.
* Deliver on going training & coaching to share initiatives & best practices.
* Ensure brand standards are met & consistent throughout the brand and that equipment is put to cost effective use.
Skills & Experience:
* Minimum 2 - 3 Years of experience includes visual merchandising experienceÂ in retail, healthÂ & Beauty or similar role.
* Dynamic, Proactive & Creative Awareness of current Fashion & Merchandising Techniques.
* Ability to work under pressure.
* Excellent communication and organizational skills is paramount for this role.
* FMCG Background.
About the Company
About the Company
M.H. Alshaya is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognised retail brands including Mothercare, H&M, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, Harvey Nichols, Boots, Starbucks, The Cheesecake Factory, Vision Express, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Pottery Barn and Office Depot. The company operates more than 2,400 stores across 7 divisions: Fashion & Footwear, Food, Health & Beauty, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Office Supplies.
Alshaya’s stores can currently be found in 19 markets across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and it employs more than 32,000 people from over 110 nationalities.
The company has established itself as the industry leader across these territories through a combination of local market understanding and a comprehensive commitment to customer service. Growth in each of its operating divisions and brands is supported by continuous investment in talent and infrastructure. It applies best practices in retail operations, merchandising, marketing, information technology, logistics, real estate, human resources and financial controls.
M.H. Alshaya is the retail business of the Alshaya Group, which was founded in Kuwait in 1890 and today represents one of the most dynamic companies in the Middle East. In addition to its retail operations, the Alshaya Group is active in a number of other sectors including real estate, automotive, hotels, trading and investments.