Visual Merchandising Manager – Victoria's Secret (VSBA)
Today, Victoria's Secret is the leading specialist retailer of lingerie and beauty products, dominating the market with modern, fashion-inspired collections, fragrances, cosmetics, celebrated supermodels and world-famous runway shows and creating products on the forefront of fashion and innovation. The vision of the business is to create a brand with high emotional content that makes woman feel alluring, sophisticated and forever young - It is all about her!
To work with teams to deliver and maintain exemplary standards of visual merchandising in stores including promotion recommendations, and implementation.
* Feedback to line manager amendments to visuals or visual guidelines due to local market requirements
* Train and develop visual and store staff on exemplary brand visual standards and delivery thereof
* Provide visual and store staff with ongoing coaching on best practices
* Conduct store visits to assess visual standards and quality of the visual implementation of promotional
* Review feedback from stores and customers and take remedial action as necessary
* Feedback to line manager visual trends within relevant industry and competitors
* Work with store teams to implement plans for new market entry, new store openings and challenged
* Action monthly / weekly activity schedules for area of responsibility
* Check visual materials are distributed to stores in area of responsibility
* Provide line manager with feedback on the quality of visual materials
* Work as part of a harmonious and productive team
* Ensure all activity is delivered in line with Alshaya's Vision & Values
* Contribute to the sharing of best practice within the brand, division and across Alshaya
* Work cross functionally with other teams and functions to ensure the efficient implementation of visual initiatives.
* Build and manage professional relationships with external partners.
* Adhere to all Company Policies, Procedures and Guidelines.
* Good general education, further qualifications in Visual merchandising, Art & Design desirable.
* 3-5 years retail operations experience including 2 years in Visual Merchandising management.
* Current Retail and Commercial Trends
* Budget planning & control
* Degree level education preferred (business subject).
* Marketing qualification preferred
* Good knowledge in planning & organizing
* Excellent presentation skills
* Ability to apply sound brand principles to projects and campaigns
* Computer literate
About the Company
About the Company
M.H. Alshaya is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the world’s most recognised retail brands including Mothercare, H&M, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, Harvey Nichols, Boots, Starbucks, The Cheesecake Factory, Vision Express, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Pottery Barn and Office Depot. The company operates more than 2,400 stores across 7 divisions: Fashion & Footwear, Food, Health & Beauty, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Office Supplies.
Alshaya’s stores can currently be found in 19 markets across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and it employs more than 32,000 people from over 110 nationalities.
The company has established itself as the industry leader across these territories through a combination of local market understanding and a comprehensive commitment to customer service. Growth in each of its operating divisions and brands is supported by continuous investment in talent and infrastructure. It applies best practices in retail operations, merchandising, marketing, information technology, logistics, real estate, human resources and financial controls.
M.H. Alshaya is the retail business of the Alshaya Group, which was founded in Kuwait in 1890 and today represents one of the most dynamic companies in the Middle East. In addition to its retail operations, the Alshaya Group is active in a number of other sectors including real estate, automotive, hotels, trading and investments.