After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Multinational 3PL Company
Tax Free Salary Package + medical & tickets
Based in Bahrain
Reporting to the Operations Manager, your primary role as Warehouse Manager is to ensure that all aspects of warehousing operations are conducted efficiently and effectively thus achieving high quality standards and customer satisfaction.
• Ensures the client requirements are met in keeping with the contractual obligations.
• Reviews reports and audits facilities regularly to ensure safety, health, security and sanitation guidelines are met.
• Motivates and guides the shift supervisors to ensure set targets are met, specific project plan implementation and administrative issues are concluded.
• Reviews regular reports provided by line staff, verifies data randomly, compiles as per summary requirement of line manager, in required time.
• Ensures Warehousing Management Directives are complied within reasonable time frames.
• Reviews asset management and resource utilization and effects measures in coordination with the Shift Supervisors for cost effectiveness.
• Escalates technological applications requirements and constraints to the Projects Manager.
• Reviews the processes periodically, effects changes and recommends revisions to IMS.
• Macro level administration of Warehouses.
• Responsible for warehouse resource mobilization for shifting.
About the client:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Global Leader of international freight, overland transport and contract logistics services. They offer a full range of customised solutions - from freight forwarding to supply chain management including warehousing and distribution.
• Graduate in any field.
• Certified Food Operator (Optional)
• Minimum 5 years in a professional logistics warehousing environment.
• Fluency in English. Knowledge of Basic Arabic an advantage.
• Leadership and Communication Skills.
• This role is ideal for candidates already in the region.
About the Company
Logistics Executive has been established for more than 10 years and delivers professional Executive Search & Recruitment services to the global Logistics and Supply Chain market.
Our service covers the full spectrum of senior roles within the Logistics & Supply Chain vertical and includes support functions such as Finance & HR. We are also able to provide Interim Managers and Supply Chain Consultants on short or limited term contracts.
Our knowledge and reach in the Logistics & Supply Chain sector usually means that we can provide better candidates than the ‘generalist’ search firms.
We provide a suite of HR & Talent Management consultancy services to the industry including Outplacement, Executive Coaching, Psychometric testing, Assessment, Performance Reviews and Leadership Development programmes.
The Dubai Regional Office covers Africa, Middle East, Central Asia / CIS, South Asia and the surrounding regions - however we source candidates globally through our international network.
Our other international offices cover Europe, S.E. Asia and Asia Pacific.