*Attractive TAX FREE package plus full expat benefits*
Our client is an international logistics provider offering air, sea and land transportation solutions. They are seeking to appoint an experienced Warehouse Manager who will be based in Kuwait.
The primary objective of this role is to maintain maximum productivity of the department and it's resources, controlling integrity of inventory, efficient receiving of stock and shipment of customer orders.
• Ensure compliance with all relevant safety legislation and approved codes of practice
• Monitor and ensure all warehouse activities such as goods in and out, storing and shipping are done on a timely basis with minimal errors
• Direct and monitor the receipt, identification, dispatch, holding and picking of items and the operation of the information system
• Management of workforce, identifying training needs through regular performance appraisals
• Inspect physical conditions of warehouses, vehicle fleets and equipment, and orders the testing, maintenance, repair, or replacement as necessary
• Provide and achieve clear key performance indicators( KPI's) for the operational team and provide forecasts and reports for senior management
• Inventory management
• Full knowledge of warehouse operations including unloading, loading, picking, packing and dispatch
• 10 years experience in a management role, ideally 5 years being in a high volume warehouse atmosphere
• A good level of education
• Strong written and verbal skills, as well as PC skills
If this is the job for you then please APPLY NOW online
About the Company
Logistics Executive has been established for more than 10 years and delivers professional Executive Search & Recruitment services to the global Logistics and Supply Chain market.
Our service covers the full spectrum of senior roles within the Logistics & Supply Chain vertical and includes support functions such as Finance & HR. We are also able to provide Interim Managers and Supply Chain Consultants on short or limited term contracts.
Our knowledge and reach in the Logistics & Supply Chain sector usually means that we can provide better candidates than the ‘generalist’ search firms.
We provide a suite of HR & Talent Management consultancy services to the industry including Outplacement, Executive Coaching, Psychometric testing, Assessment, Performance Reviews and Leadership Development programmes.
The Dubai Regional Office covers Africa, Middle East, Central Asia / CIS, South Asia and the surrounding regions - however we source candidates globally through our international network.
Our other international offices cover Europe, S.E. Asia and Asia Pacific.