After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Attractive tax free package plus full expat benefits
Our client is a regional leader in the supply of logistics and supply chain solutions to some of the world's global brands. They are seeking to appoint an experienced Manager for a new 50,000 sqm, 60,000 pallet, multi-temperature, high bay facility.
The primary objective of this role is to ensure that all aspects of warehousing operations are conducted efficiently and effectively thus achieving high quality standards and customer satisfaction and to act as deputy to the Logistics Centre Manager
• Manage the planning, controlling and reporting of all shift operational areas.
• Liaise with Shift Operations Team Leaders to ensure that all shifts are planned and operated in the correct manner.
• Provide Leadership in setting key management standards and values for the operational team
• Ensure that all members of the team are managed to achieve their full potential. This includes responsibility for identifying training needs via regular performance appraisal
• Ensure all staff are trained accordingly in all activities and equipment
• Ensure compliance with all relevant safety legislation and approved codes of practice
• Ensure compliance to HACAAP and other adopted standards
• Five years experience in an logistics operations management role, FMCG experience an advantage.
• Exposure to JAFZA / UAE / GCC would be an advantage
• Ability to communicate (both written and orally) at all levels of the organisation and with both internal and external customers.
• Excellent organizational, administrative and planning skills
• Full Knowledge of warehouse operations including unloading, loading, picking, packing and dispatch.
• PC literate in particular Microsoft Word, Excel. Experience of automated WMS systems and RF operations.
• A good level of education.
• Excellent spoken and written English
If this is the job for you then please APPLY NOW online
About the Company
Logistics Executive has been established for more than 10 years and delivers professional Executive Search & Recruitment services to the global Logistics and Supply Chain market.
Our service covers the full spectrum of senior roles within the Logistics & Supply Chain vertical and includes support functions such as Finance & HR. We are also able to provide Interim Managers and Supply Chain Consultants on short or limited term contracts.
Our knowledge and reach in the Logistics & Supply Chain sector usually means that we can provide better candidates than the ‘generalist’ search firms.
We provide a suite of HR & Talent Management consultancy services to the industry including Outplacement, Executive Coaching, Psychometric testing, Assessment, Performance Reviews and Leadership Development programmes.
The Dubai Regional Office covers Africa, Middle East, Central Asia / CIS, South Asia and the surrounding regions - however we source candidates globally through our international network.
Our other international offices cover Europe, S.E. Asia and Asia Pacific.