This is an excellent opportunity to join a diversified group; that has interests in a wide variety of commercial activities. The organisation is currently in a process of transformation and this is a newly created role that aims to develop both the internal and external web sites for the organisation.
Key elements of the role will include;
• Creating the look and feel of WWW pages for the Web site that effectively communicates the ideas being promoted by the Web site.
• Discuss with the stakeholders the ideas for the layout and organization of the website, the types of colors or images to use (photos, illustrations, videos, etc.), and other matters concerning overall graphic design
• Developing Web applications and testing them on various browsers, enhancing and modifying them as necessary to ensure the best experience for the user.
•Architect websites and design data-driven applications.
•Perform complete testing of web applications engaging users as necessary.
•Conduct all user acceptances testing, and report results.
•Develop external Web portals allowing users to input and retrieve accurate information.
•Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar.
- MCTS: Microsoft .NET Framework – Application Development Foundation
- MCTS: Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Application Development
- MCPD: Designing and Developing Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Applications is an advantage
- MCITP: Business Intelligence Developer 2008 is an advantage
•Systems: Windows, SharePoint, SQL, IIS, Apache
- Must have an in-depth understanding of the software development lifecycle and be able to communicate project status, issues, and resolutions.
- Must possess strong skills in computer graphics packages such as Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Paint Shop Pro.
- Proficient in Configuration and deployment of Web applications on different web servers as MS IIS and Apache
- Must possess strong skills in Microsoft SQL Server 2008, ColdFusion and Silverlight.
- Web applications' security principles
- Solid understanding of the ASP.NET applications event model
- XML data access in ADO.NET 3.5 applications
- Depth understanding of security aspects, such as forms authentication and membership and roles
- Troubleshooting and debugging of Web applications
- Minimum of 3 years experience working as web developer
This position is a for a Saudi National (female office facilities available)
Minimum 3 years previous experience in a similar role would be preferred.
Competitive compensation package available for the right applicant; combined with an exceptional performance related bonus.
Progress Personnel are working as an Employment Agency.
About the Company
About the Company
Progress Personnel works across the Middle East region including UAE, Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Bahrain and Qatar. Our specialist areas of recruitment are Audit & Risk (Internal & External), Management Consultancy, Environmental Consultancy and Senior Finance.
We recruit candidates from across the world and utilise technology to make this fast and effective way of recruiting.
As a Boutique Recruiter, Progress Personnel aims to provide you with highly personalised, efficient service based on integrity and professionalism.