Workshop Foreman / Supervisor
1.Applicant should be able to demonstrate an understanding of Modern Hydraulic and electronic Systems found on modern plant and agricultural machinery.
2. Applicant should have served documented apprenticeship with a dealership representing major machinery brands E.G. John Deere, Caterpillar.
3. Work experience in a role which require accurate record keeping and work scheduling for subordinates.
4. Work experience which required the candidate to analyse a breakdown, organize the repair, and or identify and source the required parts to complete the repair.
5. Proven ability to understand detailed workshop repair manuals.
6. Applicant should be fluent in English, and easy to communicate with.
7. Applicant should be computer literate and be familiar with the use of portable computers for diagnostics.
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
5 years experience of running large scale workshops / servicing centres.
Cost conscious employing cost effective maintenance techniques.
Supervisory and management skills.
About the Company
Almarai is the largest integrated dairy foods company in the world, with a reputation for quality that is unmatched within the gulf countries in which we operate. We're a company committed to healthy living, and to delivering only the freshest and most delicious products to the people we care most about - our customers.
Almarai began in 1976 under the leadership of HH Prince Sultan bin Mohammed bin Saud Al Kabeer, as it remains to this day. His Highness recognised the potential to transform traditional methods of dairy farming to serve the needs of the rapidly expanding Saudi market; and what began with the processing of fresh milk and laban soon expanded into modern dairy farms and state-of-the-art processing facilities
The company's headquarters are based in Riyadh, the capital of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and the Almarai Company extends throughout the Arabian Peninsula, leading and influencing the agricultural, dairy processing and food distribution industries.