After registering as a jobseeker, I received 7 serious interview calls within a short span and now have found my dream job. Thank you GulfTalent.comRead More
Jerry Varghese International (JVI)
SUMMARY OF MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Receives patient with Medical Officer's request for particular service and arrange as follows:
(a) Assess patient's (also person accompanying the child for x-ray) suitability In
exposure to radiation.
(b) Assess patient for exposure value, position them correctly and instructs them
accordingly. Prepares equipment to enable optimum examination (Certain care and precaution must be taken).
(c) The processor must be maintained and serviced regularly to maintain film quality; specific care must be taken of the x-ray tube. To prolong the life of the x-ray tube, certain precaution must be taken such as:
2. No x-rays involving high exposure factor should be taken when the cathode is cold, use of balanced exposure factor, i.e., KV and MAS.
3. Adequate safety measures are taken to protect the patient ITom the harmful effects of radiation by using the appropriate sized lead protective materials and reducing the area of irradiation.
4. Ensures that records applicable to all functions are maintained meticulously.
5. Forwards x-rays and test results .to appropriate authorities for consideration and
6. On Medical Officer's request make necessary arrangements for X-Ray reporting ITom RAA clinic or Hamad General Hospital.
Secondary Education plus Radiography Diploma (2 years). Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
Minimum 5 years in a hospital x-ray department.
Works independently in preparing and setting up all appropriate equipment and ensuring patients and staff are protected from Ionising Radiation hazard.
CONTACTS AND INFLUENCING REQUIREMENTS
Within Medical Department and with all levels of employees and their families as patients.
RECORDS, STATEMENTS AND CORRESPONDENCE
Prepare and maintain up-to-date records on x-rays and ECGs taken.
Must assess patient's suitability in exposure to radiation and ensure that every appropriate precaution is taken with all the equipment used. Consult Radiographer for any difficulties.
HIGHEST LEVEL OF CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
Has access to the x-ray records of employees and their families.
Must follow all x-ray safety rules and regulations with particular emphasis on radiation hazard.
Frequent standing and walking is required while doing x-ray for patients.
Exposed to secondary radiation. Contact with chemical solutions can be very unpleasant.
About the Company
Jerry Varghese is a frontrunner group in professional recruitment solutions. We are consultants who provide integrated, comprehensive and cost effective placements in business, industry and government. Having a major presence in the Middle East, we are involved in staffing on a global scale.
For the last 25 years we have been employing our global sourcing expertise to couple with the understanding of the recruitment dilemmas faced by the GCC employers to provide tailor made solutions helping address specific recruitment challenges of the current times.
We excel in 11 industry verticals and staff our client’s varied manpower requirements irrespective of the type and the scales.
Jerry Varghese is fully geared to take up the most complex recruitment assignments and complete them with ease and on time. Repeatedly recognized by our client and candidate communities alike, our values, commitment and expertise truly make your search for human resources, end at our doorsteps.