Zone Manager – Retail Branches
Ensure the Strategy for Q-Tel is communicated and implemented within specific branch network for which this role is responsible, drive achievement of sales and revenue targets and develop a business implementation plan for each branch to ensure that each branch delivers against its targets to the required Service levels to achieve Customer Satisfaction by achieving consistency across all branches.
To ensure the smooth running of the Retail Branches both customer facing functions and back office support activities to ensure operation activities are focused on being customer oriented and becoming the best service provider through its retail operations in the Region.
* Monitor weekly and monthly achievements of Branches against their targets for product and revenue and take corrective actions in a timely manner as necessary.
* Management of Cost v Budget (profitability) by ensuring Branch Managers compliance with guidelines of Q-Tel
* Support the set-up and Review & pass for approval annual Business Plans for each of the Branches to ensure they will achieveÂ sales/revenueÂ targets
* Review & Approve targets assigned to staff within branches by Branch Managers
* Communicate Sales Targets to the Branch Managers and gain commitment to achieving them. Providing assistance as necessary to ensure success. Ensure weekly and bi-weekly achievement vs targets meeting, communication and action plan.
* Develop Area Strategies for launching of new products in liaison with Product Managers and Branch Managers. Tracking and monitoring progress against desired targets to provide advice/direction to Branch Managers to ensure sales targets are achieved.
* Review, analyze and monitor minutes of Weekly Meetings from all branches in order to take corrective actions as necessary.
* Monitor the level of customer complaints within the Branches to identify and resolve the problem in a timely manner to Q-Tel standards along with Customer relations team. Coordinate and work on resolving the root-cause of these issues and escalating and working with the appropriate channels.
* Ensure all Customer Service Facilities & Channels are provided at all times to customers, providing feedback to other departments within Q-Tel as necessary - for example liaison with Product and Service teams etc
* Ensure the proper use of the applicable inventory, stock and POS systems and processes adopted in the retail channel and recommend/support the necessary update and enhancement of those systems.
* Work closely with the Branch Managers to maximise customer satisfaction/retention, ensuring all customer comments forms etc are available at all times to gather feedback. Monitoring Quality Service Reports to gain relevant information.
* Ensure that Branch Managers Identify and recognise Good Performers within the Branches in order to reward and re-enforce this behaviour
* Ensure that Branch Managers Identify and put in place Training/, Coaching, Development Plans & Career plans employees within the Branches.
* Coach/Monitor/Appraise/Motivate Branch Managers in order to ensure high performance standards throughout the branch network
* Take part in all recruitment interviews and exit interviews
* Regularly review and report on processes and procedures within branches in order to improve general levels of service and operation
* The Retail Branches are the main customer interface with Q-Tel and is the major provider of customer service which has significant impact on Customer perception which in turn impacts revenues for Q-Tel particularly in light of the market deregulation and competition coming into the country
* The role carries a high level of accountability for Customer Satisfaction
Costs & Profitability
* Accountable for the achievement of Revenue Targets for the Zone and Management of the Zone branch network within budget
* Resolving staffing issues
* Resolving Customer Problems or Complaints
* Addressing, analysing and resolving compliance issues within Branch Operations
Planning & Organising
* Developing, implementing and monitoring a Customer Satisfaction Questionnaire
* Organising and maintaining staff records
* Analysis and updating work flow to enhance provisioning of services to customers
Minimum Experience & Essential Knowledge
* 12 years experience of which 6-8 years in Customer Services preferably in telecom but MUST be in Retail at least 3 of which should be in a Branch Management capacity
* Extensive knowledge about Q-Tel product and services
* Experience and knowledge in designing work flow and process improvements
* Bilingual Arabic/English
* Experience of working with Knowledge management Systems
* Technical knowledge of back office support software and processes within a retail environment
* Communication skills
* Management & Leadership
* Problem Solving
* Influencing & persuading
Minimum Entry Qualifications
Bachelor Degree in business Administration is ideal although practical experience of working within a Retail environment in a highly customer focused industry is more important
About the Company
About the Company
Ooredoo, formerly known as Qatar Telecom (Qtel), is a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and South-East Asia. As a community-focused company, Ooredoo is guided by its vision of enriching people’s lives and its belief that it can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential. Ooredoo has a presence in Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Algeria, Tunisia, Iraq, Palestine, the Maldives and Indonesia. Ooredoo’s shares are listed on the Qatar Exchange and the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange.