This position is closed or expired.
See other Marketing jobs
Product Manager – Al Mubasher Retail Internet Banking Service
Al Rajhi Bank
Jubail, Saudi Arabia
To manage the bank's internet banking channel
• Strategy development - Define the product strategy and roadmap. Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals if and when required. Work with marketing department to develop strategies, select media, develop campaigns and coordinate their delivery to achieve goals.
• Marketing - Develop and deliver effective marketing activities and awareness. Produce customer training and promotional contents for the product to maintain steady growth in migration and conversion from conventional banking channels.
• Business Development - Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities to add value to Al Mubasher users. Develop and enhance product offerings by introducing new features and optimizing the existing offerings. Document requirements, perform analysis and coordinate with IT & business units to implement the project.
• Project Management - Coordinate Change management initiatives related to the product and supervise their transition to production systems. Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples. Efficiently manage and report progress of all projects related to the product or department.
• Market Intelligence & Analysis - Be aware of industry trends best practices and emerging technologies in internet banking. Be an expert with respect to the competition and ensure that Al Mubasher is #1 in terms of features, services and offering to its customers.
• Support - Develop, optimize and maintain product support with close coordination with IT Systems development, IT Production and Customer Support teams. Monitor and Maintain 99.8% uptime and measure performance levels. Manage product performance and prepare statistical reports and business cases.
• Compliance - Coordinate and address all issues related to regulations and SAMA guidelines.
• Minimum 2 years experience as a Product Manager or Product Marketing Manager
• Bachelor degree holders require minimum 5 years of experience in a job in the e-commerce industry
• Holders of MBA or an equivalent degree require to have only 2 years experience in the e-commerce industry
• Certified Project Management Professional
• Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
• Strong analytical skills involving statistical reports, cost and financial analysis.
• Strong business and technical documentation skills are mandatory
• Communication and teamwork player skills
• Flair to develop alliances and relations with strategic partners
• Well versed with Internet and its business applications.
• Result driven
• Client oriented
• Presentation and documentation skills ability to develop proposals and negotiate business deals.
• Develop and evaluate business case studies and models
• Analyze, document, develop and re-engineer business systems and processes
About the Company
Al Rajhi Bank has a long tradition of serving the people of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The Bank has grown with a strong customer base, and has always focused on fulfilling the needs of the fast developing country. Al Rajhi Bank has participated in the Kingdom's economic development through long-term relationships with its customers by providing excellent banking services at highly competitive prices. For its corporate customers, the bank has established the Corporate Banking Group (CBG) with a special focus on corporate and commercial sectors. For these two sectors, the bank offers a wide range of financial and investments services, which are and have always operated within the framework of Shariah principles.