This position is closed or expired.
See other Mechanical Engineering jobs
National Aviation Services (NAS)
• Takes over from outgoing shift and carries out mechanical duties related to servicing of aircraft on assigned shift. Aircraft could be in transit, turn-around or overnighting.
• Carries out on various items on/in the aircraft. Includes walk-around check of the exterior of the aircraft as well as engine, landing gear and hydraulic items, cabin, fuselage exterior and wing checks.
• Effects minor repairs and routine servicing to aircraft. Includes brake, tyres and wheel changes, topping of oil, lubricants and fluids.
• Positions ground equipment on the ramp for mechanical engineering use and performs push-back and towing operations to aircraft.
• Maintains safekeeping of personal tools as well as specialized tools and equipment in mobile workshop or on charge from the carrier.
• Carries out related duties, such as fuelling aircraft under supervision, and observing safety regulations
Completion of Secondary (12 Years) Technical Education. Civil Aviation Authority (Caa) Licenses Are Advantage But Not Essential.
• 3 Years Experience in the Servicing and Maintenance of Aircraft.
• Fair Knowledge of Written and Spoken English.
• Valid Light Duty Driving License.
About the Company
National Aviation Services is the first private ground handling organization at Kuwait International Airport. We provide a host of innovative and value added services to our customers, ranging from ground handling and cargo services to commercial services like lounges, Meet & Assist, and travel shop. Our team comprises of qualified professionals with a wealth of international experience, customer safety and care. Equipped with state-of-the-art ground handling infrastructure, NAS is geared to set higher standards of service, in keeping with its motto of “Total Commitment Towards Quality”