Chief Credit Officer
Our client, a leading bank in Kuwait seeks to appoint a Chief Credit Officer.
Reporting into Chief Risk Officer, you will be responsible for;
- The day-to-day oversight and administration of loans
- Establishing internal loan controls, written policies and procedures for executive/board approval
- Reviewing and owning all credit proposals covering; Corporate, Retail and SME business lines
- Reporting on all operational risk, fraud and AML issues
The role is responsible to lead, guide and monitor the risk team to ensure strategy, policies and credit controls are implemented and maintained across the bank. That all portfolios and individual transactions, from evaluation to approval stage are rigorously monitored.
You will be responsible for successfully implementing, monitoring and managing the approved risk strategy and policy of the bank and to measure, monitor and control credit risk in the concerned areas.
You will liaise with external stakeholders such as ratings agencies, corporate clients, auditors, law firms and regulators and internally be a senior manager within the business, leading the Retail, Corporate and SME business.
- 10+ years leadership exposure as a credit manager in a financial institution
- Arabic and English language skills. A strong communicator internally and externally.
- Robust and proven financial analysis and loan underwriting skills
- GCC exposure within a financial institution is strongly preferred
- Capable of developing and updating credit risk policy, procedures and documentation
About the Company
Mackenzie Jones Middle East has decades of recruitment expertise in various industry sectors. Along with a deep understanding of key market sectors and regions, we never forget to treat clients, companies and candidates as individuals who have unique needs.
So we always listen, constantly learn, occasionally challenge and frequently advise. Its all part of a service renowned for its courtesy, consideration and dedication. Based in Dubai since 2006, our office covers the GCC and Levant countries and with the right regional expertise, we are the leading specialists.
Were growing rapidly because people appreciate our honesty, commitment and results.
Group Finance Manager
Spencer Ogden - UAE
Accounts Receivable Supervisor
Chief Finance Officer
Accounts Receivable Manager
Cobalt Abu Dhabi
Head of Finance
|Abu Dhabi||18 May|