This position is closed or expired.
See other Healthcare jobs
Customer Service Manager
Jerry Varghese International (JVI)
The Customer Relations Manager is responsible for managing the front desk, patient and public relations. He / She will be responsible for monitoring and ensuring patient satisfaction with the services provided; identifying and resolving patient and family member concerns and problems.
1. Ensures that the department functions are run smoothly and in compliance with JCIA.
2. Collects data and information about patient care concerns, needs and problems and implement appropriate corrective actions.
3. Analyses statistics or other data to determine the level of hospital’s customer service.
4. Prepares reports and analyses highlighting progress, adverse trends and suggesting appropriate recommendations or conclusions.
5. Responds to customer requests and questions regarding services, products and account information. Analyzes and rectifies customer concerns using established procedures.
6. Perceives and interprets patient needs and translates them into effective solutions.
7. Responds to the needs of the patients by ensuring immediate action.
8. Supports employee involvement in decision making and problem solving and facilitates dialogue between patients, physicians, nurses and administrative managers to resolve patient complaints and problems.
9. Refers complaints of a serious nature to Complaints Review Committee / Quality Control Section and follow up their analysis.
10. Follows up action taken in case where required.
11. Develops the departmental budget and contributes to fiscal planning.
12. Attends meetings and participates on committees as required.
13. Enhances professional growth, training and development through participation in educational programs, current literature, in service meetings and workshops.
14. Develops policies and procedures to promote establishment and maintenance of meaningful communications between patients, families and staff.
15. Initiates steps to improve the departmental functioning.
Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline.
3-5 years experience in a customer service leadership/management role in Healthcare / Hospitality industry.
Excellent telephone and written communication skills; Critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills; Effective people management, negotiation and motivational skills; Management/coordination skills and the ability to multitask at various effort levels; Leadership and presentation skills.
About the Company
Jerry Varghese is a frontrunner group in professional recruitment solutions. We are consultants who provide integrated, comprehensive and cost effective placements in business, industry and government. Having a major presence in the Middle East, we are involved in staffing on a global scale.
For the last 25 years we have been employing our global sourcing expertise to couple with the understanding of the recruitment dilemmas faced by the GCC employers to provide tailor made solutions helping address specific recruitment challenges of the current times.
We excel in 11 industry verticals and staff our client’s varied manpower requirements irrespective of the type and the scales.
Jerry Varghese is fully geared to take up the most complex recruitment assignments and complete them with ease and on time. Repeatedly recognized by our client and candidate communities alike, our values, commitment and expertise truly make your search for human resources, end at our doorsteps.