This position is closed or expired.
See other Marketing jobs
Brand Manager – Automotive
Aspiriti Recruitment Group
Leaders in the Oman automotive sector and growing even stronger my client Based in Muscat is seeking a Brand Manager for their Passenger Cars.
The ideal candidate will responsible to analyse, plan and develop various branding tools like promotions, special campaigns, advertisements etc. so as to increase sales leads (Foot falls) to enable achievement of the company’s sales targets. There will be expected of him/her to manage technical procurement for signage’s which is not within his competency and to liaise with agencies currently which might not necessarily provide flexibility to negotiate over cost, quality or service.
• Marketing Calendar
• Budgeting & Cost Control
• Monthly Procurement Plan:
• Promotions, Campaigns and Event Management
• Training & Recruitment
• Branding Events
• Product Improvements
• Tracking Competition
• Masters in Marketing or equivalent post-graduate qualification from an internationally recognised business school
• Attendance on post-graduate executive programs in areas to include management, marketing and strategic planning is an advantage.
• Minimum 5 – 6 years’ experience in Marketing and Managing brands.
• 2 – 3 years management experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Should have an eye for perfection and details
• Ability to operate effectively at all levels within the business
• Ability to operate effectively under stress
• Fluency in English – Arabic is a plus
About the Company
Aspiriti Recruitment is the leading automotive and transport (bus and rail) industry recruitment specialistfocusing on the Middle East, African and European markets.
Founded in 2002, Aspiriti has strategically based offices in Dubai and Malta. We partner with clients to assist them to achieve their organisational goals through the sourcing of outstanding talent for their business and with candidates to help them find their right next career move.
At Aspiriti, if your business or career has anything to do with wheels then we are your recruitment partner! Our core expertise are within the following industries:
Motor vehicle and motorcycle dealerships Truck and commercial vehicle dealerships Fleet management and car rental companies Commercial vehicle importers and distributors Motor vehicle importers and distributors General automotive companies associated with either sales, service or parts Heavy Equipment importers and distributors Bus transport companies Rail, Metro, Tram and Infrastructure
Let the team at Aspiriti help you to achieve your aspirations!