This position is closed or expired.
See other Admin jobs
1) Assist Geotechnical Engineer with routine geotechnical data processing, basic data presentation, report and procedure compilation for submission,
2) Assist with all administration for efficient organisation and function of the department including but not limited to project progress and status, resource monitoring,
3) Input geotechnical data to logging software and ensure completeness. Prepare project binders, control documents and monitor submission to client particularly on large reporting scheme project.
4) Maintain a project listing with relevant details, maintain library of technical references .
5) Provide direct assistance to Regional Engineering Manager in all general department matters and minuting department meeting when required.
6) Assist generally with office duties related to organisation of the work place of the Engineering Department.
• Min. 3 years secretarial, technical assistant experience.
• Knowledge of Microsoft office suite and CAD
• Knowledge in GeoDin
• Excellent typing skills
• Should have good command of oral and written English language.
About the Company
Fugro collects, processes and interprets data related to the earth's surface and the soils and rocks beneath and provides advice based on the results to clients in many sectors and also provides the people, equipment, expertise and technology that support the exploration, development, production and transportation of the world’s natural resources. Fugro was founded in the Netherlands in 1962 and is listed on the Amsterdam stock exchange of NYSE Euronext since 1992. Fugro was included in the AEX-index as of September 2008.
Fugro's activities are arranged in three divisions: Geotechnical, Survey and Geoscience.