This position is closed or expired.
See other Logistics jobs
Approved Used Car Sales Supervisor – DOMASCO
Al Futtaim Group
Doha Marketing Services Company W.L.L. (DOMASCO), an overseas joint venture of the reputable UAE-based Al Futtaim Group, has been operating business in Qatar for 15 years and has sole distribution rights for Honda, Volvo cars and trucks, reputed brands of watches and electronics such as Raymond Weil, Casio and Sanyo as well as Yanmar marine engines in the country.
Achieve or exceed allocated unit sales targets and profitability by ensuring maximum satisfaction and assisting the Sales and Marketing Manager to consolidate market share, improve brand image and strengthen brand equity.Â Ensure the achievement and maintenance of Company showroom standards, arrange for appropriate merchandising and assist the Sales and Marketing Manager in managing the routine administrative matters involved in the sales and marketing of products. Actively prospect the market weekly with the intention to purchase suitable used car stock in line with the Approved program.
* Sales Volumes and Business Objectives - Achieve and maintain the Company prescribed sales standards for his area of operation which improves and maintains company and brand image and prestige.
* Customer Satisfaction - Achieve or exceed the allocated sales targets for new units, trade-in, accessory sales, service package sales, insurance policies and finance company deals.
* Assistance in ordering - Assist the Sales and Marketing Manager in the finalization of orders in a manner that optimizes stock levels and availability within budget parameters.
* Company Sales System and Prospecting System - Adheres to company sales system and prospecting system.Â Achieves or exceeds the target on number of prospects logged which ensures achievement of Company's business objectives and a larger customer / prospect base.
* Training, improvement and upgrading of knowledge - Constantly improves and updates his knowledge, specifically about product range, features and generally about the industry which enhances his performance considerably. Passes on that knowledge to the Sales Executives in the business.
* Competitor Information - Periodically collates and reviews competitor information on pricing and features and compiles reports for use by Sales and Marketing Manager.
* Warehousing - Arranges with Storekeeper for receipt of products, their storage and overall security which protects company property and interests.
* Merchandising and Sales Promotion - Develops, plans, seeks approval of Sales and Marketing Manager and implements various merchandising ideas to enhance the visual impact of showroom display which helps in improving sales performance.
* Participation in exhibitions and motor shows - Organize effectively, based on instructions from the Sales and Marketing Manager, all matters related to the hosting of any promotional events such as Car exhibitions and motor shows.
* A degree in any discipline
* Experience with used cars - selling, purchasing, marketing and sales promotion
* General Skills -Â Analyzing, organizing and computer operation skills
* 3 years of direct selling of consumer durables such as cars and or Motor related products
* Ability to understand features of modern automobiles and latest trends, customer preferences and appropriate selling techniques.Â Ability to understand and handle customer objections.
About the Company
Established in the 1930's, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940's and 50's saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
The Group comprises a diverse range of strategically positioned operating subsidiaries and associate companies, structured to give the Al-Futtaim Group the flexibility and versatility to keep ahead of local competition while keeping pace with the ever-evolving global business scenario. The Groups continued investment in world-class systems technology is clear evidence of its commitment to maintain leading edge performance and service delivery.
The success of the Al-Futtaim Group can be attributed to a business approach that combines the ability to change with the traditional values of integrity, service and social responsibility that define its core business philosophy. This, linked with the Groups belief in decentralisation, gives the heads of the operating companies a high degree of functional autonomy and authority, providing the Group with essential flexibility, and individual employees a clearly defined work culture and sense of responsibility.