This position is closed or expired.
See other Power Engineering jobs
Area Temperature Control Sales Engineer
Aggreko Middle East
• Deliver sales targets for TC in the local depots.
• Assess and create the opportunities within various industries especially the oil and gas, refineries, petrochemical and industrial fields.
• Liase with head of TC for technical information required to secure customer orders.
• Promote all Aggreko products and services at all times.
• Assist in coaching and development of personnel to drive and promote high quality product knowledge.
• To support Sales engineers with technical assistance if and when required.
• Conduct presentations of TC products to existing and potential customers.
• Generate enquiries, quote for TC work, negotiate contracts, respond to tenders and secure orders.
• Commitment to and involvement in Aggreko Orange Excellence.
• Actively committed and accountable for compliance to the Aggreko Health, Safety & Environmental policies, operating procedures and compliance to local legislation.
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
• College/Associate's Degree in electrical engineering or equivalent qualifications
• Minimum 5 years of experience in technical sales
• Availability to travel constantly as and when required
• Office based job but requires frequent visits to the sites
• Thorough knowledge of process systems within the refinery and petrochemical industry with an emphasis on cooling systems
• Experienced in Oil & Gas and HVAC is desired
About the Company
Aggreko is the world’s leading supplier of temporary power and temperature control rental solutions. We have been serving customers in the Middle East for over twenty years operating throughout the GCC. Aggreko Middle East has continued to grow by providing innovative power and chilling solutions to its customers and by recruiting employees who work with passion, dedication and teamwork, building new opportunities through relentless commitment to superb customer service and first-rate product quality and reliability.
At Aggreko, confidence is much more than just a word. It is the driving force behind the way we think of ourselves, the way we want the world to think of us, and the way we do business.