This position is closed or expired.
See other Retail Sales jobs
Assistant Store Manager – Solaris
At the forefront of fashion, Solaris selects the best models from the worlds leading brands including GUCCI, CARTIER, RAYBAN, ARMANI, DIOR, OAKLEY & Plus the latest collections from the hottest designers of the moment such as TOM FORD, MARC JACOBS and ROBERTO CAVALLI.Solaris is the trendsetter in sunglasses fashion and only selects exciting and exclusive models it believes will be the most wanted in designer eyewear. With over 1000 different styles of sunglasses to suit all tastes, from glamorous Jackie O style wrap-arounds to the coolest aviators and luxurious diamante decorated styles, you'll be spoilt for choice.
Today, the unique retail concept is present in several countries with over 80 stores, including Paris, Milan, Monaco, St Tropez and now in the Middle East.
To assist the Store Manager to achieve all company set objectives, maximizing store contribution through exploiting sales & maintaining cost controls. Assist in delivering the highest levels of motivation and development of team, whilst ensuring compliance with company policy & procedure. Deputizing in the absence of the Store Manager.
* Ensure communication is effective throughout store & back to brand team.
* Implement & review all stock loss prevention controls.
* Implement store layout, visual merchandising, stock & fixture positioning according to brand guidelines. Manage stock replenishment, product launches &promotions.
* Ensure store is fully compliant administratively & procedurally according to company guidelines & deadlines.
* Maximize sales & ensure customer focus is prioritized at all times.
* Manage manpower planning according to needs of the Business.
* Deputize in the absence of the Store Manager.
Skills and Experience:
* Previous management experience within a retail environment.
* English essential, Arabic preferred.
About the Company
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the worlds most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Changs, The Cheesecake Factory, Victorias Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania. The company operates over 2,800 stores across diverse customer sectors: Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment.
Alshayas stores can be found in markets across the Middle East and North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and the company employs more than 44,000 people from over 110 nationalities.
The company has established itself as the industry leader across these territories through a combination of local market understanding and a comprehensive commitment to customer service. Growth in each of its operating divisions and brands is supported by continuous investment in talent and infrastructure. It applies best practices in retail operations, merchandising, marketing, information technology, logistics, real estate, human resources and financial controls.
M.H. Alshaya Co. is the retail business of the Alshaya Group, which was founded in Kuwait in 1890 and today represents one of the most dynamic companies in the Middle East. In addition to its retail operations, the Alshaya Group is active in a number of other sectors including real estate, automotive, hotels, trading and investments.