This position is closed or expired.
See other Customer Service jobs
Reach for the stars! Join one of the most awarded airlines in the sky.
Do you love travelling and meeting new people? Do you have excellent interpersonal skills? Are you a team player who would love to be part of an award-winning team?
If your answer is YES, then Qatar Airways wants to hear from you. We are looking for dedicated and energetic individuals to join our multinational, award-winning cabin crew. Apply now to take advantage of this excellent opportunity to travel the world and become a flying ambassador for Qatar Airways.
Typical duties will include:
* Providing outstanding customer service in theÂ aircraft to impress our customers, recognising cultural differences and individual needs.
* Working within a team of Cabin Crew to time constraints to ensure that all elements of the Qatar Airways product is successfully delivered to our passengers satisfaction.
* To maintain Qatar Airways high level of safety standards onboard the aircraft at all times for the safety of passengers and employees.
* To maintain a high standard of personal presentation at all times and to feel proud to wear the Qatar AirwaysÂ uniform as an ambassador of a 5-star Airline.
* To present yourself in a positive, approachable and professional manner at all times regardless of the situation.
* To work together with other Qatar Airways staff to ensure quality results are achieved for Qatar Airways.
* To enhance the passengers journey from start to finish and ensure their return custom with the worlds 5-star airline.
Skills, experience and knowledge.
Being cabin crew is not just a job but a way of life.
We invite applications from those who meet the following requirements:
* Minimum age: 21 years
* Minimum arm reach: 212 cm (on tip toes)
* Minimum education: high school degree
* Fluent in written and spoken English (ability to speak another language is an asset)
* Excellent health and fitness
* Willingness to relocate to Doha, Qatar
* Outgoing personality with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a multinational team
You excel in a fast-paced, team environment, demonstrating your commitment to achieving the highest possible standards of customer service and guest experience, quality and professionalism.
Still interested?Â Then what are you waiting for, apply online now.
We would love for you to apply online so that we can get to know you in advance of our visit.
We know that your time is precious so why not save some and apply online! If you are shortlisted we will be in touch with your personal invite to the event.
Please note that all expenses incurred by you to attend any recruitment campaign will not be the responsibility of Qatar Airways.
Short listed candidates will be required to attend further interview processes over the following days.
Please submit your online application before the closing date on 16th December 2012 to allow the Qatar Airways Recruitment team time to consider it.
About the Company
Welcome to a world of growing opportunities.
Qatar Airways is the national carrier of the State of Qatar. Our global network now sees us flying to over 100 destinations worldwide and operating some of the youngest fleets in the sky. We are home to over 150 nationalities.
Our mission is to deliver Excellence in Everything We Do. For us, that means we focus on the customers who fly with us. We understand that our customers choose to fly with us because we care for them. We know that every time we fly, we carry the hopes and dreams of our customers. Similarly we consider the hopes and dreams of our people. Our success is due to our leadership and the employment of high quality people who will enjoy living and working in Doha, Qatar.
Qatar is a rising economic powerhouse and is fast establishing itself as one of the world’s newest and most vibrant hubs. Qatar prides itself on its technological advances as well as its educational and research facilities. It is rapidly becoming home to more expatriates and international businesses, as well as world-renowned 5-star hotels, spas and resorts. The city boasts the best in shopping, sports activities and has been host to many high profile international events.
As the Airline of the Year 2011 and the only 5-star airline in the Middle East, the opportunities for career diversity, professional development opportunities to further your careers within the organisation are almost limitless. We truly believe that life is a journey, not a destination; therefore we help our people to realise all that they can be.
Join one of the fastest growing airlines with an ever-expanding global network.
If you wish to find out more about the Qatar Airways Group of companies and what we have to offer, then please visit our website.