This position is closed or expired.
See other Electronics Engineering jobs
Al Futtaim Group
Al-Futtaim Engineering is multi disciplinary engineering organisation which has been operating throughout the United Arab Emirates since 1974. As a member of the Al-Futtaim Group, we enjoy the benefits of being a part of one of the leading business houses operating in the lower Gulf Region.
Through our five divisions, we offer a wide variety of products and services in the construction, commercial and industrial sectors. Our involvement in numerous large scale projects in the UAE has given us a wealth of experience. From Scaffolding to Elevators and Security Systems to Air-conditioning, Sanityware and Facilities Management, the Al-Futtaim name spells quality & reliability.In this role you will have the following responsibilities :
• Installation activities right from template till the wiring works.Preparation of programming logics based on the approved submittals
• Operate all basic power tools (Drill machine, Hammer drill machine, cutting machine, grinders etc...)
• Fabricate the template and complete wiring works
To be successful in winning this role, the following are the prerequisites:
• Must be aware of all safety issues/procedures/equipments to be followed/used during works.
• Must know how to operate all basic power tools (Drill machine, Hammer drill machine, cutting machine, grinders etc...)
• Must understand the mechanical drawings.
• Must know to fabricate the template.
• Must know all the installation activities right from template till the wiring works.
• Must have outstanding adjustment/alignment skills for all lift components.
• Must know 1G, 2G, 3G M/S arc welding.
• Must know the complete Gas cutting with Oxygen/Acetylene combination.
About the Company
Established in the 1930's, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940's and 50's saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
The Group comprises a diverse range of strategically positioned operating subsidiaries and associate companies, structured to give the Al-Futtaim Group the flexibility and versatility to keep ahead of local competition while keeping pace with the ever-evolving global business scenario. The Groups continued investment in world-class systems technology is clear evidence of its commitment to maintain leading edge performance and service delivery.
The success of the Al-Futtaim Group can be attributed to a business approach that combines the ability to change with the traditional values of integrity, service and social responsibility that define its core business philosophy. This, linked with the Groups belief in decentralisation, gives the heads of the operating companies a high degree of functional autonomy and authority, providing the Group with essential flexibility, and individual employees a clearly defined work culture and sense of responsibility.