This position is closed or expired.
See other Customer Service jobs
Overall Scope and Responsibility
Fully responsible for every aspect of housekeeping for all the properties located in group including the central laundry.
• To establish & manage a housekeeping team for all the hotels and acknowledge full responsibility for all the team’s actions.
• To be fully aware and comply with all legal aspects in relation to housekeeping management on behalf of the company.
• To be responsible for all the day to day housekeeping operations of the business.
• To manage the housekeeping operation to the best of your ability driving revenue and operating profit.
• To be responsible for the overall housekeeping quality standards for all hotels.
• To compile a monthly housekeeping summary report for Head Office.
• To protect ownership in every aspect to the best of your ability and to be aware that this position is a representation of ownership at all times.
• To be included in the senior management roster.
• To be highly visible to all customers.
• To host a minuted weekly housekeeping meeting and to ensure to attend the daily morning meetings.
• To be reachable at all times by the hotel for emergency matters and to appoint a person to assume this responsibility should you be out of reach.
• To ensure systems and procedures are followed for all centrally controlled functions i.e. purchasing, reservations, stock control, maintenance, human resources, security etc.
• To follow all accounting procedures and systems of the company.
• To be part of a senior management team, to encourages a rich cultural background with clear ethics and respect for others
• To work very closely with all senior management within Hotels paying particular attention on centrally controlled functions.
• To be responsible for budgets and forecasts.
• To establish, monitor and maintain SOP procedures for all housekeeping areas.
• To establish and maintain exact standards of presentation for all public areas and bedrooms.
• To clean regularly all FF&E items such as furniture, curtains, carpets etc.
• To polish and maintain regularly all flooring using the correct materials.
• To ensure all rubbish bins are cleared regularly paying particular attention to heavy traffic areas.
• To pay extra attention to all toilet and changing room facilities for guests and staff.
• To clean back-of-house areas including and not limited to, staff lockers room, offices, changing rooms, corridors etc.
• To manage and maintain all staff uniforms.
• To manage the distribution of all laundry using vans provided.
• To issue uniforms as per company procedure and be responsible for the uniform inventory.
• To follow company procedure for all maintenance requests and follow up on any work with the Chief Engineer.
• To manage an annual deep cleaning program for all housekeeping areas.
• To ensure all housekeeping and laundry staff are trained and follow established SOP procedures.
• To ensure all housekeeping staff attend a departmental orientation.
• To manage and organize the laundry service for all customers in apartments and hotels.
• To manage third-party contracts such as laundry, dry-clean, flowers, and to ensure services are carried out as per quality standards agreed.
• To ensure adequate staffing levels are in place for all housekeeping areas to be able to execute service as laid down in the SOP manual.
• To ensure the Amphitheatre contract or agreement is executed as agreed with Amphitheatre management.
• To manage the housekeeping co-ordinator ensuring all guest requests are carried out efficiently and promptly.
• To manage a daily log book within the department.
• To ensure proper stock control takes place for all housekeeping stores and equipment.
• To ensure all housekeeping requisitions are signed by you.
• To ensure all staff are trained in the handling of cash as per company standard.
• To ensure that hygiene standards are met at all times.
• To maintain a chemical store as per legal requirements.
• To ensure all housekeeping staffs are trained in the proper use of chemicals.
• To manage, maintain and improve standards at all times and ensuring the SOP manuals is kept up-to-date.
• To ensure staffing rosters are published in a timely fashion at least one week in advance.
• To ensure that all staff takes an active part in updating guest history details.
• To ensure that all contracts for the Hotel are countersigned by the Operations Director or Managing Director and the Financial Controller.
• To ensure good relations are kept with local dignitaries and officials.
• To ensure the communication channels are followed as per the communication chart.
• To ensure the Housekeeping areas are spotless and clean and tidy
• To ensure the F&B staff follows hotel policies to ensure chemicals are stored properly.
• To be responsible for waste management of all properties in Souq Waqif.
• To ensure VIP program is executed at all times and that housekeeping staff are fully aware of this.
• To monitor customer complaint program and ensure a structure is in place that a manager deals with any incident throughout the Housekeeping department.
• To be fully aware of all programs taking place in the theatre.
• To ensure the hotel is always prepared when the theatre has productions.
• To follow eco-friendly policies as established by the company.
Must have at least 5 years in housekeeping
must have 2 years in a leadership role
Must have experience in the Middle East
Must have experience in a top hotel chain
Must have ective career in hospitality
About the Company
The Adecco Group is the world's leading provider of HR solutions. With more than 33,000 FTE employees and a network of 5,600 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, we offer a wide variety of services, connecting close to 750,000 associates with well over 100,000 clients every day.
The services we offer fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition, talent development and workforce management solutions, as well as outsourcing and consulting.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich-Glattbrugg, Switzerland and we are a Fortune Global 500 company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.