This position is closed or expired.
See other Mechanical Engineering jobs
• Ensure Proper Day to Day scheduling of works and necessary resources.
• Monitor the time requirements for each job and the optimal manpower and skills necessary for executing jobs.
• Ensure the work executed as per the approved projects documents.
• Prepare Method Statements, Testing and Commissioning procedures, and Material Purchase requisitions.
• Prepare the daily and weekly progress reports and productivity monitoring and arrange look ahead schedules.
• Minimum 5-7 years of experience ( GCC experience preferred).
• Transferable Visa is a must.
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering.
• Fluent in English for both reading and writing.
• Arabic speaking is an advantage
About the Company
AMMOC is a newly formed General Contracting business focused on the Qatari and Saudi Arabian markets. AMMOC is an Engineer – Procure – Construct (EPC) contractor and currently has commitment for 6 large hotel/retail projects in Qatar, the first of which goes on-site in July 2012. AMMOC specializes in Modern Methods of Construction (MMC), which it uses to deliver projects fast, economically and to a high quality. AMMOC has World leading technology, including factory based, modular building technology that allows it to construct buildings of up to 50 storeys, with up to 50% time saving, at a significant cost saving and with high quality standards, when compared to conventional building methodology.