This position is closed or expired.
See other Civil Engineering jobs
A long established reputed Qatar based construction company is looking to appoint a Procurement Manager to join their team in Doha.
This is a permanent position and an exciting opportunity to join a hugely successful and expanding organisation.
PERSONAL SKILLS/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Degree in Civil Engineering
• Additional qualifications in Materials Management, Logistics and Supply Chain.
• Approx 10 years experience in the Construction Industry with at least 5 having been in the Gulf Region
• Experienced in procurement of materials and subcontracts in the Gulf
• Excellent Contractual and Commercial awareness
• Fully computer literate
• Fluent in English
• Excellent communication skills at all levels
AN ATTRACTIVE BASIC SALARY AND FULL BENEFITS PACKAGE AWAITS ANY CANDIDATE WHO FULLY MEETS THE ABOVE CRITERIA.
About the Company
Genesis Associates is a provider of interim, contract and permanent recruitment solutions across the globe. As a trusted advisor to both privately owned and blue chip organisations our ethos is simple: We source and identify talent to ensure our clients realise their commercial objectives. We provide candidates with expertly matched opportunities designed to enable them to develop and progress.
Our partners enjoy an enhanced experience throughout the entire recruitment journey as Genesis focus on true account management of key customers and industry professionals. The ongoing success and growth of the business has been built upon two simple principles:
- The ability to source and supply specialists skills or opportunities for key appointments.
- The highest levels of customer services leading to repeat business and successful referrals.
It's not just what we do; it's how we do it that makes the difference.