This position is closed or expired.
See other HR jobs
• Coordinates with line departments to agree on recruitment timetables for filling vacancies.
• Ensures that all necessary documentation is completed to begin the recruitment process.
• Prepares recruitment specifications for department approval.
• Agrees with Supervisor the best means of advertising vacancies.
• Coordinates with external agencies to arrange artwork for adverts.
• Requests file searches from agents when appropriate.
• Maintains systems for receiving CVs, performing first screening and arranging for departments to evaluate.
• Makes all necessary arrangements for telephone and face-to-face interviews.
• Administers recruitment tests and is involved in selection of suitable tests.
• Participates in interviews.
• Briefs candidates on Company remuneration benefits and contractual conditions.
• Ensures that Interview Summary Forms are completed by departments and arranges for storage of all forms.
• Prepares Letters of Offer, makes offer detail recommendations to colleagues and advises candidates of offers. Negotiates offers when appropriate.
• Arranges medical examinations and collects all documentation needed for visa application.
• Coordinates start dates with departments, General Services, Personnel Administration and selected candidates and prepares First Arrival Itinerary.
• Arranges expatriation of new arrivals and conducts first arrival briefing.
• Handles all financial documents related to all phases of the recruitment process, checks for accuracy. And prepares for approval.
• Maintains the system of electronic storage and retrieval of all CVs received.
• Coordinates with IT to maintain the recruitment part of the ORYX GTL website for advertising vacancies, both internally and externally. Provides advice on best practice, related to recruitment, and recommends improvements as appropriate.
• Is responsible for ensuring that all stages of the recruitment process are as automated as possible.
• Assists in annual budget preparation.
• Monitors expenditure against budget and prepares reports as needed.
• Organizes and participates in overseas recruitment trips.
• Maintains regular contact with recruitment agents and rates their usefulness.
• Organizes regular Orientation programmes for new arrivals and updates literature for new arrivals.
• Builds a strong network with recruitment professionals in other QP companies.
• Maintains an ¡§In Process¡¨ database and produces weekly reports.
• 3-year Diploma in an Administrative Science
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• 5 years in an HR role, of which 3 years in Recruitment
• Oil & Gas experience is useful but not essential.
Other, job related requirements:
• Customer service focus
• Strong IT skills
• Excellent communicator
• Excellent organizer
About the Company
Rising from the desert with great speed and efficiency is the gas to liquids production facility, ORYX GTL, a joint venture between Qatar Petroleum (51%) and Sasol of South Africa (49%). The first of a series of planned GTL production facilities that will deliver on the declared ambition of the State of Qatar to become the GTL capital of the world.