Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
The Board Secretary will be in charge of the Board and all the Board committees matters and is in one of the listed joint stock companies in KSA.
The successful candidate must be completely aware of the requirement of LJSC (Limited Joint Stock Companies) and CMA (Capital Market Authority) regulations, Corporate Governance, board director continuing Education and Saudi Arabia Law.
Reporting line: Reporting to the Chairman and working with the senior management among other things to facilitate the Board of Directors.
- Scheduling meetings, assisting with the preparation of agendas, providing guidance on board paper content, ensuring timely delivery of papers
- Recording board decisions clearly and accurately, pursuing follow up actions and reporting on matters arising
- Ensuring that appropriate insurance cover is arranged for directors
- Ensuring board committees are constituted in compliance with the relevant charters and each committee
- Assisting the board committees to play its role in line with its charters
- Building director induction programmers which provide a full, formal and tailored introduction to the business
- Coordinate with the management to have in place continuing education programs for the Directors
- Facilitating good information flows between management and board members
- The drafting of the directors annual report and ensuring its compliance with the full range of disclosure requirements
- Minimum 5 years as a Board Secretary
- Must Speak, Read and Write in both English and Arabic
- Completely aware of LJSC and CMA regulations
- Have an understanding of SKA Law
About the Company
In November 2010, GCC specialist recruiter, iQ selection came together with global professional recruitment consultancy Morgan McKinley, under the name Morgan McKinley.
With 24 offices globally, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We work very closely with international corporates, top investment banks and local SMEs to provide those looking for their next career move with the best job opportunities.
From our Dubai office, we provide specialist recruitment expertise spanning Financial Services & Finance; Sales, Marketing & Support; and Technical sectors throughout the GCC region, with dedicated consultants delivering focused sector and local knowledge. In addition, we are fully committed to promoting the governments Emiratisation policy.
Executive Secretary to the CEO
A Leading Healthcare Company in Saudi Arabia
Team Executive Assistant