This position is closed or expired.
See other Legal jobs
We are looking for a Commercial Manager in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Overall responsibility and accountability for the commercial management of the contracts for BT. Representative BT vis a vis Customer (and end Customer) on all commercial and contract management issues relative to this contract. Also provide additional commercial support to SYS EMEA BU as may be required from time to time and as directed by SYS Head of Contracts EMEA, and/or SYS VP Contracts and Legal Affairs.
Key responsibilities include:
- Profitability - Ensure Bombardier manages the Contract with maximum commercial effectiveness, mitigating risks, maximizing opportunities; and preparing and defending claims through dispute resolution forum as required with follow-through to receipt of payment or other resolution.
- Attend regular project team and other meetings in relation to ongoing commercial matters.
- Risk and Opportunity Management - Be fully accountable to the Project Director for this critical activity. Ensure action plans are continually updated and potential bottom line impact of current R&O"s fully understood and visible at all times. Develop, support and measure Value Added Planning aimed at improving the Project's Gross Margin. Develop same R&O management rigor in overall responsibilities.
- Support Procurement function in relation to placement of subcontractor contracts through provision of advice and support in negotiations.
- Interactions - Build professional relationship with the project and Customer executives with the objective of ensuring the necessary understanding of our business objectives. Support with them the development of a win/win relationship.
- Leadership - Create a challenging and motivating work environment by communicating and supporting Bombardier policies, Core Values, Code of Ethics and Corporate Identity. Be a supportive and integral part of the management team in an advisory capacity.
- 4 year degree in law or business.
- 5 - 10 years Contract Management.
- Candidates must be fluent in Arabic and English.
- Occasional travelling will be required.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
We are looking for great professionals to join us.
About the Company
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions.
At Bombardier, 70,000 employees in 60 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide — one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.