This position is closed or expired.
See other Retail Sales jobs
Core Purpose of Job:
To deliver the targeted volume & margin of all Almarai product range in his route by achieving the right product distribution & ensuring good customer service in the most efficient manner adhering strictly to company trade, quality & safety policies
Areas of Responsibility
1. Achieving budgeted sales margin of fresh, foods and juice by distributing the right products and quantities to the right shop category at the right time and use of shop sell out system while controlling the wastage within the budgeted level.
2. Meeting the market demand consistently by forecasting and producing accurate final orders.
3. Achieving distribution targets as per the portfolio in all trade channels & sub channels by closely monitoring the progress on a daily basis using SARAS reports during session endorsement with Supervisor.
4. Ensuring product quality and freshness at any point of time by adhering to Date Code Policy, Correct Product Handling and Cold Chain Management practices by reporting any customer product complaints immediately to his Sales Supervisor.
5. Maintaining of credit accounts within agreed cut off limits by adhering to company’s Credit Control Policy.
6. Reviewing daily sales performance and market changes with his Sales Supervisor by actively participating in the day-end review.
7. Developing customer relationship through timely, adequate and courteous service and resolving customer complaints with the help of his Sales Supervisor.
8. Maximising product sell out by making use of available merchandising resources and by applying recommended Almarai merchandising practices and standards.
9. Ensuring that successful in-store promotions are conducted in his shops by planning in advance and working closely with the merchandising team and his Sales Supervisor.
10. Ensuring accurate stock movement by verifying receipts and delivery of stocks with the Stock Controller and shopkeepers respectively.
11. Projecting a positive company image by maintaining high standards of sales ethics and acceptable level of personal grooming and hygiene.
12. Ensuing optimum use of company equipments (like sales van, HHT & printer, fridges) by adhering to recommended procedures and practices and reports any problems that arise from usage to the Workshop Supervisor and his Sales Supervisor.
13. Exploring and developing new business in his route while continuously assessing sales performance of the existing customers to improve service level.
14. Practicing safe/ defensive driving by following rules of the road while ensuring adherence to all company safety practices and policies
1. Age 25 -35
2. 2nd Level of education
3. Minimum 2 years experience van sales experience gained from FMCG company
4. Speaks English, ability to speak Arabic an advantage
5. Driving license
6. Healthy and strong
About the Company
Almarai is the largest integrated dairy foods company in the world, with a reputation for quality that is unmatched within the gulf countries in which we operate. We're a company committed to healthy living, and to delivering only the freshest and most delicious products to the people we care most about - our customers.
Almarai began in 1976 under the leadership of HH Prince Sultan bin Mohammed bin Saud Al Kabeer, as it remains to this day. His Highness recognised the potential to transform traditional methods of dairy farming to serve the needs of the rapidly expanding Saudi market; and what began with the processing of fresh milk and laban soon expanded into modern dairy farms and state-of-the-art processing facilities
The company's headquarters are based in Riyadh, the capital of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and the Almarai Company extends throughout the Arabian Peninsula, leading and influencing the agricultural, dairy processing and food distribution industries.