This position is closed or expired.
See other Management jobs
GM – Pipe Coatings (Partner Company)
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
** Please note that this position is being advertised on behalf of a partner company. Initial communication related to any applications for this position will originate from Dalma Energy’s Corporate Human Resources team. **
Our partner company is a well recognized manufacturer and provider of a wide range of industrial products and services. The Company has expanded and diversified over the decades, growing into one of the largest companies in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The Company is currently seeking to appoint a General Manager for its Pipe Coatings operation, to be based in Dammam in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President, the GM Pipe Coatings will assume overall responsibility for the operation. Key areas of focus include:
• Control of the P&L
• Profitability and ensuring the ongoing success of the operation
• Staying abreast with technological advances to ensure the plant is Best in Class
• Ideally a PhD or Masters degree in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry
• 15-20 years’ relevant experience
• Significant experience in coatings and related technologies, and the ability to stay abreast of technological advances
• Financial expertise coupled with prior experience driving a P&L
• Senior operational leadership experience.
• A willingness to work and reside in KSA.
About the Company
Dalma Energy is an international drilling contractor that owns and operates 22 land rigs in the Middle East and North Africa. The company's fleet comprises 11 heavy rigs, 4 medium rigs and 7 mobile rigs. Whilst the corporate head office is situated in the Sultanate of Oman, we also have country offices in Oman, Saudi Arabia and Algeria supporting the country operations. Dalma Energy remains strongly focused on its expansion to meet the needs of major oil companies across the broader region.