This position is closed or expired.
See other Healthcare jobs
Dr. Sulaiman Al Habib Medical Center (HMC)
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Performs a variety of chemical, immunohematologic, microscopic and bacteriologic tests and procedures and records the results for their use in the diagnosis and treatment of patients. Current registration with the designated authority for the Medical Technology profession from the country of origin.
- Lab Tech 3, Minimum of two (2) years post qualification experience in hospital medical laboratory.
- Lab Tech 2, Minimum of additional two (2) years experience as Medical technologist 3 at HMC with at least very good evaluation.
- Lab Tech 1, Minimum of additional two (2) years experience as Medical Technologist 2 at HMC with at least good evaluation.
- Evidence of current continuing education.
• Bachelor of Science degree from accredited college or University in Medical laboratory Technology.
• Current registration with the designated authority for the Medical Technology profession from the country of origin.
About the Company
Dr. Sulaiman Al-Habib Medical Group (HMG) is one of the largest providers of comprehensive healthcare services in the MENA; as it is currently operating 14 Medical Facilities across Saudi Arabia, UAE and Bahrain, including 7 Hospitals and 6 Medical Centers and developing one of the largest private medical cities in Saudi Arabia.
Dr. Sulaiman Al Habib Medical Group is committed to bringing the most advanced medical technology available, attract highly qualified and distinguished medical professionals. All our Medical facilities are operating according to the highest international standards.
Our Hospitals are JCIA & ISO Accredited and we have also been honored by receiving the Arab Health Award 2011 for Best Radiology Department in the Middle East, The Arab Health Award 2012 for Excellence in Human Resource Development & The Arab Health Award 2013 Excellence in Surgery Services; reflecting our focus on quality services and commitment towards providing premier healthcare services to our valued patients.