This position is closed or expired.
See other R&D jobs
Responsible for accurately performing approved test methods on a routine basis for raw materials, intermediates and effluents for approval of the quality of products.
- Carry out simple routine procedures to test accurately the quality of raw materials, process intermediates and effluents for approval of the quality of products.
- Prepare and standardize lab reagents and standard solutions to enable testing of raw materials, intermediates and finished products.
- Verify Lab. Chemical, glassware and consumable stock levels to maintain minimum stocking levels needed to minimize instrument downtime and the efficient operation of the Laboratory.
- Maintain equipment and laboratory clean and tidy to ensure safety and orderly working conditions.
- Maintain a record of retention samples to facilitate traceability, in the event of any customer complaint.
- Carry out simple trouble shooting procedure to carry out simple problem diagnosis.
- Follow all safety procedures in order to maintain a safe working environment within the Laboratory.
- Learn the basics of Emergency response procedures in order to be able to participate in Emergency Response action teams.
Key Performance Indicators:
- All results of lab tests are carried out in line with standard operating procedures.
- All standardized reagents are within acceptable control limits at specified intervals.
- Uninterrupted lab operations.
- Accident free, clean and tidy work place.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
3 years Technical Diploma or a Degree in Chemistry
2 to 4 years of laboratory technician experience, preferably in a continuous process plant in the chemical industry.
Attention to details, analytical thinking, communication skills and PC literacy.
About the Company
TASNEE erects, manages, operates and owns petrochemical, chemical, plastic, engineering, and metal projects and provides industrial services and markets its products through five major sectors.
Petrochemicals Sector: Includes Saudi Ethylene and Polyethylene Company (SEPC), Saudi Polyolefins Company (SPC), Saudi Mono-acrylic Company and National Petrochemicals Marketing Company.
Chemicals Sector: Includes National Titanium Dioxide Company (CRISTAL Global).
Metals Sector: Includes National Metal Manufacturing & Casting Co. (MAADANIYAH) and National Lead Smelting Co. (RASASS).
Diversified Sector: Includes Rowad National Plastic Company (ROWAD), National Batteries Company (BATTARIAT), and National Packing Products Company (WATANPAC) .
Services Sector: Includes National Petrochemicals Marketing Company, National Technical Inspection and Testing Co (FAHSS), National Operation and Industrial Services Co. (KHADAMAT), National Environmental Preservation Co. (BEE’AH) and National Industrialization Petrochemicals Marketing Company.