This position is closed or expired.
See other Petroleum Engineering jobs
Night Tool Pusher – Western Expat
Khobar, Saudi Arabia
NIGHT TOOL PUSHER LR # 1 (KSA) WESTERN EXPAT
Our Saudi operation is currently seeking to appoint 2 Night Tool Pushers (western expats) with 8-10 years experience working on land rigs with 800-2500 HP, top-drive/cybertech experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Should have at least 8-10 years experience in the drilling industry.
• Should have at least 3 years experience as Night Tool Pusher.
• Should have a thorough knowledge on drilling/work over and associated activities.
• Should have a good knowledge on rigging and slinging.
• Should have a sound knowledge on drilling equipment/machinery and the requirement for maintenance and inspection.
• Should be conversant with international drilling practices & regulation.
• Should supervise/carry out operations to client’s satisfaction/standards.
• Ideally a tertiary qualification, e.g. Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
• Should be a holder of IWCF (Supervisor Level) / IADC Certificate.
About the Company
Dalma Energy is an international drilling contractor that owns and operates 22 land rigs in the Middle East and North Africa. The company's fleet comprises 11 heavy rigs, 4 medium rigs and 7 mobile rigs. Whilst the corporate head office is situated in the Sultanate of Oman, we also have country offices in Oman, Saudi Arabia and Algeria supporting the country operations. Dalma Energy remains strongly focused on its expansion to meet the needs of major oil companies across the broader region.