This position is closed or expired.
See other Network Admin jobs
Optical Fiber Technician
Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
Jubail, Saudi Arabia
A multinational international company is looking to hire 3 Fiber Optics Technicians for 6 months project located in Al Jubail. Applied candidates will be accepted based on 70% relativeness to the job description mentioned below other wise we will not consider his CV.
Please apply if you:
1) Have transferable Iqama.
2) Accept total package of 5,000 SR per month + medical insurance.
• Role is similar to an electrical linesman
• Minimum 2-3 years experience in the following:
- Assemble, install, and load IT equipment racks on-site
- Connect and verify Ethernet and fiber optic cables
- Interconnect IT equipment in racks using various Ethernet and fiber optic cables
- Connect IT racks to building patch panels in each building
Duration: 6 months (extendable)
Working Days: Sat - Wed.
Working hours: 6:30 AM - 4:00PM (1 hour lunch break)
• Electrician’s ticket desirable
• Demonstrated mechanical aptitude an asset
• Capability to perform basic equipment verifications and diagnostics on network equipment and rack-mounted servers would be an asset
• Heavy lifting required
• Work entails installation of IT infrastructure equipment in 68+ buildings of various sizes
Interested candidates may apply now online.
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing recruitment solutions to Telecommunication, Oil & Energy, Technology and Engineering arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams those are specialized in their assigned industry sector. Saudi Networkers founded in late 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations and their deadlines. Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies with more than 1100+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.