This position is closed or expired.
See other Procurement jobs
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
This position purchases a wide variety of parts, materials, and services, adhering company policies; researches and selects sources, solicits quotes, determines best source and awards purchase orders; administers various types of contracts; determines what parts and materials should be in inventory to support operations; designs, develops and implements.
The responsibilities of such position but not limit to:
• Formulate or recommend, for project manager's approval, good "construction material" for proposal, quotation and tender invitations
• Assemble contract documentation, including technological components, provided by the project team
• establish a material management and control system, including verification of materials and equipment received
• Recommend/establish procurement strategy, criteria and detailed procedures consistent with corporate policy, project requirements and good commercial, legal and ethical practice
Qualification and Experience:
• Relevant certification and/or membership in a relevant association
• 4-7 years working experience focusing on construction project procurement
About the Company
IMAN Group is a family owned, controlled and diversified group. Our strength is the result of commitment to quality and diversified activities conducted through different subsidiaries all of which are supported by sound fiscal, management and operational expertise.
Our strength through diversity with the dedication and commitment of almost 10,000 staff members, managers and directors, enables us to consistently deliver our quality value promise to our customers, partners, employees and other stakeholders around the region.