This position is closed or expired.
See other Sales jobs
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
• To Determines The Sales Business Plan And Objective For The Sales Area Ensuring That The Field Sales Business Unit’s Business Plan Is Re-Enforced Within The Sales Territories Of Each Of The Area Sales Managers And Their Corresponding Sales Executives.
• Manages And Develops The Existing And Potential Customer Base Through The Assigned Area Sales Managers And Their Corresponding Sales Executives In Order To Achieve Profitable Revenue Growth.
• Manages The Cost Of Sales For Customers Allocated To The Sales Area.
• Manages And Monitors Business Performance Of The Sales Force Through The Area Sales Managers And Their Corresponding Sales Executives To Ensure Adherence To Commercial Standards And Achieve Effective And Efficient Management Of The Sales Resources.
• Ensures That Customers Are Appropriately Allocated To The Field Business Unit’s Sales Channels According To The Commercial Guidelines.
• Ensures The Effective Transfer Of Customers Between The Field Business Unit And Both The Key And Tele Sales Business Units To Maximize The Long-Term Benefit To SMSA.
• Ensures That The Inter-Functional Interfaces Between Area Ground Operations And The Field Business Unit Are Established And Maintained.
• Sets And Achieves Area And Customer Key Performance Indicators And Maintain A Decision Making Process To Determine And Agree Operational Capability In Relation To Customer Needs And Resolve Any Customer Issues.
• Sales Functions Job Descriptions And Associated Competencies
• Trains And Coach The Area Sales Managers On An On-Going Basis To Enable Them To Achieve Their Full Potential.
• Constantly Develops Own Skills, Competencies And Abilities In Order To Act As A Senior Sales Leader Of A Sales Team.
• Ensures That The Area Sales Managers Manage, Develop And Lead Their Sales Executive Teams So That A Consistent Approach Is Achieved Through Adoption Of The Country Commercial Standards.
Sales Background In A Consultative Selling Environment.
Excellent Sales Development Skills.
3-4 Years Managerial Experience In A Selling Environment Managing Field Based Sales Resources.
2 Years Experience Managing An Operational Unit In A Service Industry.
Experience Of Building A Sales Team.
University Bachelor Degree In A Business Discipline.
Experience In A Segmented Service Industry.
Experience In The Air Express Industry Or Freight Forward Industry.
Strong Ability To Impact And Influence.
Excellent Leadership Capabilities In Managing And Inspiring A Team Of Sales People.
Excellent Interpersonal Understanding.
Strong Achievement Drive And Initiative.
Excellent Communication Skills
About the Company
SMSA Express Transportation Co. Ltd. is a wholly owned Saudi company, the exclusive Licensee of Federal Express Corporation in Saudi Arabia, established in 1993 and began its operations in March 1994. SMSA Express is one of the largest express transportation companies in Saudi Arabia connecting 122 cities, towns, and villages throughout the kingdom. There are more than 900 employees working at SMSA Express, delivering more than packages, they deliver integrated business solutions