This position is closed or expired.
See other Software jobs
Human Capital International (HCI)
Abu Dhabi, UAE
This is a highly specialized senior role, responsible for the overall design of the enterprise application architecture model, across all technologies, balancing the need for functionality against security and performance requirements. This is a key role in achieving extensibility of application technology across the company.
The Application architect will ensure that the company leverages the investment in applications and related technology across the organization. The Application Architect will ensure that data is able to be used company-wide. Business units will improve efficiency and reduce costs by ensuring applications are procured as fit for purpose and extensible. The organisation will be more adaptable to change and as a result be able to capitalise on opportunities more effectively.
• Ensure existing application assets are identified, stewarded and leveraged across the enterprise
• Construct, refine and maintain application models, as needed, to meet Business Requirements
• Develop a model management strategy in support of enterprise reuse and extensibility objectives
• Monitor regulatory guidelines and compliance to determine impact on enterprise application architecture
Qualification & Education:
• University degree or equivalent qualification in the field of computer science, information systems, or computer engineering.
• 7 years work experience in IT, at least 5 of which in Architecture roles.
• Post graduate qualification desirable
• Extensive experience with developing Application Architecture models, frameworks and plans.
• Demonstrable knowledge of Application Architecture in large-scale systems design/deployment.
• Ability to conduct research into emerging technologies and trends, standards, and products and present ideas in user-friendly language.
Training & Knowledge:
• Strong interpersonal and consultative skills.
• Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Excellent analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Ability to understanding an organisation’s goals and objectives, and present technical information with reference to these.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
About the Company
With over 40 years experience in Human Capital Management, HCI Consulting delivers a cutting edge consultative approach to local and international clients and candidates.
HCI Consulting prides itself in the quality of consultant we employ; emphasis is placed on developing extensive networks and market knowledge within their specialist area.
We look to develop long term mutually beneficial relationships with our clients and candidates. Our physical presence in the Middle East allows for face to face consultation and an in-depth knowledge of the local market dynamics.